desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Tried starting from last update but it seems that it gets really buggy :c. (anyone care to share a complete working save file?)
ahhh damn... is it true the saves got broken?

Probably have to drop the game then. There ain't no way I can replay free roaming games from scratch.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Where is the bus stop that i have to go to for a quest? It does not show up on the map like the objective says it is supposed too.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
not sure if this bug was reported yet however once you finish the weekend adventure with Maddie (assuming you took the incest path with her) when it is time for you to get the extra scene after you give her the gift in never triggers and goes straight into chapter 7 part 1 of the ember story. I literally had to use an older version of the game to get past that point in order to make said sense trigger in the newer version.

VastoIchigo

Jan 10, 2019
Small bug in the current game, after you complete this update and you get the message from developers, when you go to the computer and start watching any of the scenes the screen is partially covered by the giant Discord and Patreon logos.

To the person who replied to my question: thank you very much, I did not realize it was there.
No Problem

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Ok
I’m stuck can anyone help me pls
When asked to choose a date i chose desire the pb is now it tells me to find my date and ask her out but for some weird reason i can’t ask desire out
Can someone help me with that pls

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note I will give my opinion and thoughts about this entire update.

I have been waiting for this update for months and now that it has finally come I have to say despite a few bumps and scrapes it was worth the wait. one of my biggest gripes about Ember in the canon was unlike Desiree who had her backstory 100% within the series Ember's full backstory wasn't and you had to look it up on a wiki page to even find it out and like the rest she was left really linear as well. But here just like with Desiree Ember's back story was not only given but we got to see her personality developed big time. I also loved the Ember/Desiree bonding time scene and who they went from being at each other's throats to actually getting along which was a massive plus for me.

Then there is the fact that like with the school dance we will be getting branched paths with who will be the girl to help Danny get the power boost he will need to beat Ember and while I know that will take some time I am happy to see that each of the characters on said list that will be available during the next update will get their own stories once again so kudos to that.

However with the good also comes the bad however in my case as I mentioned the bad is very and I mean very minor but I will go on with it.

Out of all the updates I have played with this game so far this update seems to buggyest of them all so far. from the bug with eyes and mouth of danny's sister not being where they should be to one of the chapter 6 sex scenes with Maddie (assuming you choose the incest route with her) getting skipped and the game going into chapter 7 part 1. Fortunately for me I kept the previous version so I used it to bypass said issue but I shouldn't have needed to do this.

My other issue (more of a personal gripe) was the fact that Ember wasn't calling people dipstick or Danny Baby Pop. that was something I was looking forward too big time when I learned that Ember was going to be the next ghost to get an update and without her using her signature lines she just didn't feel natural in her speaking to me. Here is hoping that in the future if Ember is being used again you could have her call those people she doesn't like dipsticks (or you could use dipshit since the original canon had to water it down due to it being for kids) and have her call Danny baby pop. It would help a lot of the hardcore fans (or at least me) feel like she is more of the real deal.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok
I’m stuck can anyone help me pls
When asked to choose a date i chose desire the pb is now it tells me to find my date and ask her out but for some weird reason i can’t ask desire out
Can someone help me with that pls
After choosing her you need to do the following

1) Buy the formal suit
2) Pass through the current day
3) click the Fenton Thermos and pick Desiree

After doing this the option to ask her to the dance should be available.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
After choosing her you need to do the following

1) Buy the formal suit
2) Pass through the current day
3) click the Fenton Thermos and pick Desiree

After doing this the option to ask her to the dance should be available.
Thx for your quick answer
The pb i don’t get the option to buy the former suit
The only outfit i did find available was harley quinn

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, so using an old save in ch 4 I never got the phone, thus never finished the quest. So I'm now in ch 5. Is it possible to get the phone?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Out of all the updates I have played with this game so far this update seems to buggyest of them all so far.

My other issue (more of a personal gripe) was the fact that Ember wasn't calling people dipstick or Danny Baby Pop.
Yeah, I don't know what it is, so often when we're done working on it, these bugs seem to pop up in the building phase. I don't know why or how that happens. I wanna remind everyone that if you see a bug or something, post it in the bug report section on our Discord and we'll pin it for a hot fix or future update.

Hey, sorry, I never knew she had catchphrases! I've only ever watched like two Ember episodes, and I don't remember her saying anything in particular. I just remember her attitude and her general "Tara Strong"ness. I'll be sure to both go back and re-add those lines in places, and to keep them in mind when reworking her dialogue in the future! I hope her general demeanor was still enjoyable and familiar though, and I'm glad you liked the update.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, I don't know what it is, so often when we're done working on it, these bugs seem to pop up in the building phase. I don't know why or how that happens. I wanna remind everyone that if you see a bug or something, post it in the bug report section on our Discord and we'll pin it for a hot fix or future update.

Hey, sorry, I never knew she had catchphrases! I've only ever watched like two Ember episodes, and I don't remember her saying anything in particular. I just remember her attitude and her general "Tara Strong"ness. I'll be sure to both go back and re-add those lines in places, and to keep them in mind when reworking her dialogue in the future! I hope her general demeanor was still enjoyable and familiar though, and I'm glad you liked the update.
also ember did kinda have a catch phrase, it was something like "say my name" if i remember correctly.

Reactions: Mastershake
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes