Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I don't know what it is, so often when we're done working on it, these bugs seem to pop up in the building phase. I don't know why or how that happens. I wanna remind everyone that if you see a bug or something, post it in the bug report section on our Discord and we'll pin it for a hot fix or future update.

Hey, sorry, I never knew she had catchphrases! I've only ever watched like two Ember episodes, and I don't remember her saying anything in particular. I just remember her attitude and her general "Tara Strong"ness. I'll be sure to both go back and re-add those lines in places, and to keep them in mind when reworking her dialogue in the future! I hope her general demeanor was still enjoyable and familiar though, and I'm glad you liked the update.
I don't actually think she had any catchphrases other than the whole "SAY MY NAME" stuff. In episodes I watched she never once calls Danny any fixed names other than generic and sarcastic insults. I DO remember reading some fandom related stuff back in the day that really went overboard with how much she used dipstick though... I think that was more the fandom's catchphrase for her rather than the actual show. I'd honestly leave it out, since repeated nickname catchphrases can get a bit annoying.

I gotta make time to play this update soon though. Ember was one of my favorite ghosts and one of the big pluses this game seems to have is Danny getting some ghost allies for himself, something that never happened in the show. Sure, there was Clockwork, Wulf and Cujo, but Clockwork was never really a friend and more of an impartial overseer while Wulf and Cujo had only one or two episodes between them. Would be nice to see them though sometime, but probably not for a long while.

Reactions: drpavelcia

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
can someone please create a mod to make all the branch paths playable in the same save or one play-through (like in branch path that allows an option of 'all')....the boss battles are infuriating enough..it just makes it more annoying when there are branch paths and you have to fight bosses multiple time because of multiple saves just to see all the scenes :(

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
she is beatable even with orgone, I've never fought her with any and always beat her without. Its more the luck of the draw honestly and hope she doesn't spam fire breath and knowing when to block
No she isn't. I am talking about the fight on the new version, not the previous ones btw (the one in the quest to have sex with maddie). I tried almost 50 times. The fire breath while blockable still deals a lot of damage. The strat I am assuming is to go intangible so that she doesn't hit you with it. But when you do she just doesn't use the charged up breath. She will use it when you do anything but the intangible move. Meaning it is unavoidable.
What do you mean: "she is beatable even with orgone"? don't you mean even without it? It should be easy with orgone, and even without it, it should be possible if she wouldn't hold in that fire breath when you go intangible. So to me the fact that she can outmaneuver you like that seems like a bug, since you can't get orgone at this point (it's the objective, so you need to go fight her without it). Either that or it was intended for us to lose...which I don't think is the case since you are supposed to win it story wise.
There is another bug too that I had the 1st time I fought her before realoading in which you would lose after she hits you twice too even if my health was at around 70%. Adding this two things together...to me it seems like a bug. Could be wrong though, maybe I am not getting what you are supposed to do.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
can someone please create a mod to make all the branch paths playable in the same save or one play-through (like in branch path that allows an option of 'all')....the boss battles are infuriating enough..it just makes it more annoying when there are branch paths and you have to fight bosses multiple time because of multiple saves just to see all the scenes :(
The boss fights to be honest aren't all that hard especially if you start from the beginning. In fact here is some tips to make them easier

1) When fighting whenever the boss goes intangible (or in the knight's case hide's behind his shield) never attack them. Not only will you miss or waste energy attacking them but when they attack you they will do double the damage to you. Instead block (if you are out of ecto energy or don't have intangibility yet) to cut the damage in half or use Intangibility yourself to avoid it altogether.

2) when you level up don't put any point into HP. There is a cheat code for this anyways and said points are far better invested into upping your attack power. I personally also add one into ecto energy so I can have 3 ecto energy beams instead of 2.

3) when you get to orgone power up save it for the tougher fights and don't waste it on easy ones. While some matches are indeed fixed on where you can and can't use it is as i pointed out best saved for the harder rights.

4) Every battle (with the exception of when you fight Ember for the first time) is winnable. so if you know you about to start a fight with a character save before doing so. While some battles are indeed easily others you do need a little bit of luck to win.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Solid update, though I would characterize it as 3.5 scenes (a shower peak is not a scene, it's a teaser).

Shame it took so long, but staffing issues have killed projects before so good job finding a replacement! I can understand everyone complaining, but there's a big difference between losing key personnel such as this case and a game like Summertime Saga dragging shit out by a single dev that got incredibly lucky and greedy. Not comparable, lol.

Reactions: Morah SDG

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I keep trying the commands form saveeditonline.com and none of them seem to work, anyone know an HP/Health command that works?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes