telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah I’ve been thinking the exact same thing for a while now. My problem was fighting the bear in chapter 6... it WAS NOT POSSIBLE. I had everything leveled up and I still couldn’t beat it. So I figured screw it, I’ll just cheat and now I don’t have to worry about it anymore. This game desperately needs a rework on the fighting mechanics. But I’m cool with it for now thanks to those cheats :D.
i think you can level up danny's attack or defence as well as other stuff by clicking on his icon or something, i also wondered why they were so hard

Reactions: Stonerbank

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
personally though i do hope this game doesn't end like orange trainer did where everything was retconned at the end making all of your work pointless that was my biggest gripe with that game and it has made me wary of enjoying games like this after all i dont want to get into a game only to find out at the end it was all pointless but otherwise i have enjoyed the game

Reactions: Morah SDG

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Anybody happen to have a link to where I can download v0.6.1, can't finish the Maddie quests with this update

Reactions: wwgwa

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Holy Crap! Thank you! My lord that changes the game completely! I have no idea why that isn't mentioned in the game at all...
with how much danny's icon keeps on blinking when you can increase a stat...it is more surprising to me that you didn't see that and wondered why

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Played the new update, really enjoyed it, while it doesn't have much H-scenes, I enjoyed the writing for Ember.

Plus im curious when we gonna bang the dragon ghost chick?

Also Danny gettin' his own ghost harem.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yes it is, I literally beat that one right after quoting you on my third try! Using I might add a new game where I started straight at that episode.

It all boiled down to luck.

I put all my stat points into strength.

Watched for when she got ready to use fire and would go invisible. O would block me he rest because of use the rest of my ep for two ghost blasts.

Block when she went transparent that way she wouldn't get a free full damage hit in and then I'd just punch until I was in a position where I had barely more health then she did and unless she fire breath I would survive a tail strike as I did two consecutive punches to win.

Bit of she did something like 3-4 fire breathes in a row, which is something she did in my first fight, you basically lost because you can't consecutively trade blows with her the even if you block a 4.
I will say, doing my playtest, even knowing what I'm supposed to do, the dragon fight this time around WAS a bit strange in how much it kept trying to fuck me over. I'd say yeah, it did come down to about 4 different attempts and just a bit of luck. But, I don't worry about this stuff too much, the battle stuff is getting a complete overhaul by Epadder come the Redux update.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah I’ve been thinking the exact same thing for a while now. My problem was fighting the bear in chapter 6... it WAS NOT POSSIBLE. I had everything leveled up and I still couldn’t beat it. So I figured screw it, I’ll just cheat and now I don’t have to worry about it anymore. This game desperately needs a rework on the fighting mechanics. But I’m cool with it for now thanks to those cheats :D.
It's always so strange, I usually have no problem doing it, others say it's impossible, and I do truly believe people are trying their utmost best. So, with that in mind, yes, the battle system is getting a complete overhaul in the update after 7.5. Pretty much everything is...

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Holy Crap! Thank you! My lord that changes the game completely! I have no idea why that isn't mentioned in the game at all...
We realized it's goofy, so, we're gonna add an update with an overhauled battle system alongside tutorials.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
personally though i do hope this game doesn't end like orange trainer did where everything was retconned at the end making all of your work pointless that was my biggest gripe with that game and it has made me wary of enjoying games like this after all i dont want to get into a game only to find out at the end it was all pointless but otherwise i have enjoyed the game
What happens at the end of Orange Trainer?

Reactions: Mastershake

engelos

May 15, 2017
View attachment 158120

Overview:

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on the notable Nickelodeon television show, Danny Phantom. The game is a bit of a retelling of the show, most notably with the introduction of explicit adult themes and suggestive content. You play as Danny Fenton, a boy who has accidentally been gifted amazing ghost powers due to his father's incredible ghost dimensional gateway. He must now use his powers to defend his town from other rampant ghosts, save the girl next door, and still turn in his homework on time. With plenty of ghosts to meet, with just as many cute girls to explore, Amity Park invites you to Go Ghost. Amity Park is made in Ren'Py, and uses 2D character portraits and 3D background models, all made by hand.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-26
Release Date: 2020-03-25
Developer: GZone - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE

View attachment 171962 View attachment 171965 View attachment 171963 View attachment 158116 View attachment 171964 View attachment 158118 View attachment 171966 View attachment 158121 View attachment 171967
wher the COMPRESSED for Version: 0.7.2 :( :(

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes