Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Great update i cannot wait for more! Also, just had an idea for that magical gauntlet from the show. Use it to both make it possible to get the girl ghosts pregnant and age up Danni maybe? I liked her in the show and would love to see what the game creator could do with her. However, she looks too young for my tastes but the gauntlet could fix that, also use it to get the tattoo circus ghost lady.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Great update i cannot wait for more! Also, just had an idea for that magical gauntlet from the show. Use it to both make it possible to get the girl ghosts pregnant and age up Danni maybe? I liked her in the show and would love to see what the game creator could do with her. However, she looks too young for my tastes but the gauntlet could fix that, also use it to get the tattoo circus ghost lady.
age up Dani? the heck you talking about? all characters in Amity Park are 18 or older regardless of how they look dontchaknow.

Reactions: MKDude

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
True, i forgot about that...
age up Dani? the heck you talking about? all characters in Amity Park are 18 or older regardless of how they look dontchaknow.
Well, *technically*, if Dani was introduced, she'd probably be only a few days to weeks old, if she's a clone. So, maybe we'd alter the story where like, Idk, Clockwork takes her and time travels with her a bit, to where she's legally 18? Idk, I feel no matter what we do, Patreon's gonna get over some such semantics.

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
Yes it is, I literally beat that one right after quoting you on my third try! Using I might add a new game where I started straight at that episode.

It all boiled down to luck.

I put all my stat points into strength.

Watched for when she got ready to use fire and would go invisible. O would block me he rest because of use the rest of my ep for two ghost blasts.

Block when she went transparent that way she wouldn't get a free full damage hit in and then I'd just punch until I was in a position where I had barely more health then she did and unless she fire breath I would survive a tail strike as I did two consecutive punches to win.

Bit of she did something like 3-4 fire breathes in a row, which is something she did in my first fight, you basically lost because you can't consecutively trade blows with her the even if you block a 4.
Either you didn't understand what I was trying to explain or I wasn't clear enough. I'll try to explain it again being more clear.
"Watched for when she got ready to use fire and would go invisible" This is what I say that isn't working and that I think it's bugged. I don't know how you were able to, because in my game it clearly doesn't work.

This is how it's supposed to go:
turn 1: I use w/e move, she charges fire breath.
turn 2: I use invisible, she uses fire breath charged at turn 1. (I avoid all dmg from fire breath)

This is how it actually goes in my game:
turn 2: I use invisible, she does NOTHING.
turn 3: I use invisible, she does NOTHING.
turn 4: I use invisible, she does NOTHING.
turn 5: I use invisible, she does NOTHING.
turn 6: I use anything BUT invisible, she uses fire breath charged at turn 1.

Seems like a bug to me. Whenever I am using invisible to avoind the dmg she "reads" my move, and doesn't actually use her attack, she waits until a turn where I don't use invisible to actually use the charged attack. I've tried time and time again, reloaded, closed the game, re opened, reloaded another file and played to that point...she just won't use her fire breath when I go invisible. Like I said, if she did, she would be beatable. But she doesn't so she isn't. Idk why she does for you when she doesn't in mine.

Reactions: Scy7he

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Either you didn't understand what I was trying to explain or I wasn't clear enough. I'll try to explain it again being more clear.
"Watched for when she got ready to use fire and would go invisible" This is what I say that isn't working and that I think it's bugged. I don't know how you were able to, because in my game it clearly doesn't work.

turn 2: I use invisible, she uses fire breath charged at turn 1. (I avoid all dmg from fire breath)

Seems like a bug to me. Whenever I am using invisible to avoind the dmg she "reads" my move, and doesn't actually use her attack, she waits until a turn where I don't use invisible to actually use the charged attack. I've tried time and time again, reloaded, closed the game, re opened, reloaded another file and played to that point...she just won't use her fire breath when I go invisible. Like I said, if she did, she would be beatable. But she doesn't so she isn't. Idk why she does for you when she doesn't in mine.
I've battled her again playing from the beginning in the v0.7.2 update and what you say is true....idk how a bug made the npc more sentient that before....spoooky if you ask me :ROFLMAO:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Paulina, Star, Desiree, Maddie, and Ember in terms of actual sex-sex.
just gonna say we need a repeat sex scene option for Desiree and maybe Ember (i did not check to see if she had one or not) and possibly more like anal and ect, and an option for quickies with Maddie and others down the line so the game does not feel so... empty while you are going through the story. maybe eventually an option to fuck everyone and get all their path scenes? cause there are a lot of empty days, and it would help fill in the game more.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018

Actually it's worse then that, it actually does play start of the animation for the fire attack (sped up), and then seems to cancel.
But as others have said before, what you do is keep trying and you'll eventual get an RNG where she only uses the tail whip (I think you might be able to take 1 fire as well), and you'll just win. Just block if you see a fire attack.
Oh and it's also bugged so that you can win if she's at like around 40 HP rather then 0.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Actually. In the show the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady Ghost had a child in the future. Box Lunch. So ghosts can have children. You can also always explain it by saying it is possible because Danny is a half ghost and so still alive.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Bug report: After the last scene with Maddie (after giving her the gift) the option to sleep at the bed completely disappears. I am now stuck on episode 7 and the only option that shows up is "it's time for the dance!". Choosing it takes me back to episode 6.

The only active quest I have is to now go talk to Sam in the afternoon to get more Orgone but I cannot advance the days.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
god damnit sam is even more unforgivable than last time!
theres too much friend zone teasing!
ugh this is the 1st vn to ever make me h8 a char. so much char development 4just a tease.
every character in this game > sam till the day she puts out.

feral74

May 31, 2017
hey so i cant chose desiree for the date every time i buy the suit i got this error and when i speak with desiree never got the option to ask her out any solution
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/episodes/episode5_MZ.rpy", line 1129, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "code/episodes/episode5_MZ.rpyc", line 1129, in script
File "G:\game\f95\AmityPark-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\game\f95\AmityPark-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/code/episodes/episode5_MZ.rpy", line 1129, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
AmityPark 0.7.2
Sat Mar 28 12:48:30 2020
```

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

Yea, that is a visual effects issue, because she does nothing when i go invis for her fire breath, but that is treated as FIRE BREATH MISSING. Sietimes she'll do firebreath back to back, I've had 4 in a row at one time and couldn't invis them all.

Other times she'll continue with a different attack thats why I said, THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF LUCK INVOLVED. This isn't something I haven't seen.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes