stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
hardly can do it to some smaller size, unless you play it on the phone-pc monitor...crunched v7.1 to 230mb
and as i see around here there could be more than few "hotfixes" so please dont ask for every hotfix...once it has "final" version, Im gonna post a definite update patch/"fix" to the compressed version.
cheers
I play it at my laptop or android phone so.. yep if u can compress it at least up to 200 mb it would be great for me cause to be honest I wanna see the new scene of maddie and my internet here is crap so if u want and can pls help a fellow guy pas his time in a ship xd ty in advance for yr time

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
hardly can do it to some smaller size, unless you play it on the phone-pc monitor...crunched v7.1 to 230mb
and as i see around here there could be more than few "hotfixes" so please dont ask for every hotfix...once it has "final" version, Im gonna post a definite update patch/"fix" to the compressed version.
cheers
edit. stevelolkard maybe you didnt understand me there, sorry.
I said I did crunch the v7.1. to 230mb (and updated compressed post).;)
Link for the compressed one pls?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Link for the compressed one pls?
as i said above - compressed post has been updated with v7.1
Amity Park [v0.7.1] [GZone] (1.23 GB rar pc source)
232 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I must either skipped a version or chose the wrong route. I don't remember that Paulina scene at all.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the cheats dont work? and hoiw about a new "costum" for desire that are jsut slutty words written on her body

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes