DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Right, they should have come up with a bigger "lie" like the government is pimping them out to foreign officials too often to actually work on their game. Because Corona related troubles are just too unbelievable in comparison.
It's not that unlikely, especially if GZone lives in Italy or something.

Dec 29, 2018
Well Devs got a life too. Also better late than never unlike some other abandoned titles.
He’s also got a job people pay him monthly for. I’ve got a life too, but that doesn’t stop me from getting my work done, and I sure as hell don’t intentionally delay releasing it when it’s done.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So, to talk things over while we wait for it to officially drop, anybody know anyone in the "Making game signatures" business? I have plenty of projects who I'm hoping I get some made for.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
v.0.7 is now out for $15 VIP members on Patreon

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
GZone, Raven, and Morah Zamora wait for a traitor* lol.
One man's hero is another man's pirate.
Most "Traitors" aren't gonna think to post it here thesmelves, they'll usually pass it off to someone else.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I will if nobody does when the game itself gets pirated.
Fair enough and thanks for that. But what good does hiding the change log do anyway?
I'd think knowing what we're waiting for specifically could actually help push someone to make the plunge and pay for it.

Reactions: Morah SDG
Feb 7, 2018
Yeah,
No one mentioned Corona except me as a probability, as we did not know where G-Zone was at the time and went a couple days radio dark.

The update is pretty much done. I've played it.
It's not that unlikely, especially if GZone lives in Italy or something.
Umm, guys? I was trying to be sarcastic. Hence the whole government conspiracy bit and "lie" being under quotes. You know, next time I'll add a smiley.

Dec 29, 2018
Are you referring to making smut games as his job?
They promise a good in return for money... That’s a job. Whether it’s his primary job, or secondary job, or just for fun, when you take other people’s money in exchange for a good, you now have a responsibility to provide said good OR refund people’s money.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Umm, guys? I was trying to be sarcastic. Hence the whole government conspiracy bit and "lie" being under quotes. You know, next time I'll add a smiley.
Bruh...Time is an abstract construct to me atm with this quarantine, is it 2AM or 2PM? Who knows, humor is going wayyyy over my head.

They promise a good in return for money... That’s a job. Whether it’s his primary job, or secondary job, or just for fun, when you take other people’s money in exchange for a good, you now have a responsibility to provide said good OR refund people’s money.
And ya, you're right.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes