Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Damn this game takes ages for a new update.

And even after 0.6 will be released it will be not the full version of 0.6 what a waste

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtlesweater42
Dec 29, 2018
I can't enter cheat help me plz!
Can’t enter it in the computer in Danny’s room? First you must go to the Amity Park app on the desktop to find the “cheat enter menu”. All of the cheats have underscores (_) in them, and then after you’ve completed typing in the entire cheat, you must click ‘enter.’ Hope that helps!

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
From what I see he likes to update huge packs like adding characters story lines in a whole? But if it means after 7 months he comes out with an entire new chapter or so with a new character or heavy expansions on the previous characters then I don't see the big problem. Of course monthly updates or weekly updates are great but as long as he gives out content then I don't see the problem.

Dec 29, 2018
From what I see he likes to update huge packs like adding characters story lines in a whole? But if it means after 7 months he comes out with an entire new chapter or so with a new character or heavy expansions on the previous characters then I don't see the big problem. Of course monthly updates or weekly updates are great but as long as he gives out content then I don't see the problem.
Dude, people create entire fucking games in 7 months. 7 months is enough for most devs to come out with at least 5 updates, and this GROUP can’t get 1 done in that time. And don’t say, “well that’s because there is original art” because there are MANY games with original art AND animated scenes that have monthly and bi-monthly updates. And another thing, how come MorahZamora is the only dude in the group who’s active here?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Dude, people create entire fucking games in 7 months. 7 months is enough for most devs to come out with at least 5 updates, and this GROUP can’t get 1 done in that time. And don’t say, “well that’s because there is original art” because there are MANY games with original art AND animated scenes that have monthly and bi-monthly updates. And another thing, how come MorahZamora is the only dude in the group who’s active here?
Cause I'm a degenerate myself.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
He's not, but I just write the script, and as I see very little of the actual production side of things my end, there's nothing I can really comment on.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes