Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
irst time I play this game in a long time, decided to tried it again for Maddie... really happy that they decided to adapt the Forest Episode, surprised there isn't more rule34 about that episode, is just top tier mom/son material, anyway! the fucking bear is giving me problems, really funny because I defeated the dragon.
I had to restart the episode and use cheats. I'm probably going to do that for the whole game since I've basically lost everything every episode because something screwed me over.
I remember you specifically giving us a good beating, which I think we did definitely deserve.
So, what's this new game?

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
btw there should be a nap option on the bed incase the time skip button never works, so we can by pass the weekend quest, still hoping for someone to give a save file just to continue the game (-_-)

Reactions: Morah SDG

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Do we got a compressed version in a different domain from Mega? I cant open that shit on my PC for some reason...

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Where does this occur, because I guarantee it's just some leftover variable and value checks by GZone. I'll remove those ASAP if I know where it occurs. Thanks in advance.
In episode 5, I decided to take Sam to the dance and you can continue with your normal life until Saturday or sleep until that day, no matter what you choose, there is a bug that after the dance when you go to sleep it still gives you the "sleep until the dance" option, if you do it during episode 6 the final scene of episode 5 will be repeated as well as the beginning of episode 6, literally you will have the same quest twice xD I did it once tho! just for curiosity, the other 3 times I tried I just ignored that.

I can live with the "sleep until the dance" bug, since I can just ignore it... but the problem is that after the dance, if you have that bug, somehow it create a bug during fights ("nothing happened. 1 false, false, false true" message) and the fight against the Knight it's almost impossible, since you can't see the "shield/guard" animation anymore, I had to start from episode 6 to be able to defeat him so it's clear the problem is the dance in episode 5 and maybe only with Sam, didn't try the other girls.

Another thing, when you use the "sleep until the dance" option, once the scene is finished you will reappear on a Saturday at morning, when it should be at night or even a sunday... I guess that could have caused the bug too, anyway despite the bug the update was great, thanks!

I had to restart the episode and use cheats. I'm probably going to do that for the whole game since I've basically lost everything every episode because something screwed me over.
I had to start from episode 6 but I didn't use cheats, the bear (and basically all the bosses) is really easy with good strength, even with only 300 HP and 150 mana, with strength at 70/80 (and some save/load) you can defeat any boss, it's the best build, just use the mana to turn invisible and if you want to use the laser do it during the first fight, when your strength isn't at least 60.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
ya know, from previous update, I never thought I could hate sam so much.
hope that changes along with a fuck scene

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug that has a text button to sleep til the dance, when you are in chapter 6?
They talk about the trip on Sunday, you leave on Saturday morning but press that text button and you get taken to the start of the dance.
At the end of chapter 6 you get some organ right? i received zero orgone.

For me to defeat the ghosts in chapter six...i had put only one point on strength, the rest in ectoplasm. this is gonna be rough.

Question, you get orgone from sexual activities, then why do you not get any from the sex after the dance, in the cave or in the bedroom of vlads retreat?

Last edited:

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
In episode 5, I decided to take Sam to the dance and you can continue with your normal life until Saturday or sleep until that day, no matter what you choose, there is a bug that after the dance when you go to sleep it still gives you the "sleep until the dance" option, if you do it during episode 6 the final scene of episode 5 will be repeated as well as the beginning of episode 6, literally you will have the same quest twice xD I did it once tho! just for curiosity, the other 3 times I tried I just ignored that.

I can live with the "sleep until the dance" bug, since I can just ignore it... but the problem is that after the dance, if you have that bug, somehow it create a bug during fights ("nothing happened. 1 false, false, false true" message) and the fight against the Knight it's almost impossible, since you can't see the "shield/guard" animation anymore, I had to start from episode 6 to be able to defeat him so it's clear the problem is the dance in episode 5 and maybe only with Sam, didn't try the other girls.

Another thing, when you use the "sleep until the dance" option, once the scene is finished you will reappear on a Saturday at morning, when it should be at night or even a sunday... I guess that could have caused the bug too, anyway despite the bug the update was great, thanks!

I had to start from episode 6 but I didn't use cheats, the bear (and basically all the bosses) is really easy with good strength, even with only 300 HP and 150 mana, with strength at 70/80 (and some save/load) you can defeat any boss, it's the best build, just use the mana to turn invisible and if you want to use the laser do it during the first fight, when your strength isn't at least 60.
Maybe it's just cause I have to keep restarting but, you can get stronger? I thought I was kind of stuck once I unlocked the ghost powers.
ya know, from previous update, I never thought I could hate sam so much.
hope that changes along with a fuck scene
Spiking everybody's drinks?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ah yes Ember Mclain the girl that quite a few of the masses fell in love with, and in fanfiction is Sam's rival for the top pairing. I personally liked Kitty more than Ember myself and with the way Kitty went and dumped Johnny in this here is hoping that like with Desiree Danny eventually get's a chance to fuck her silly.

Hell if at all possible why not try a foursome with Danny and triple threat (Ember, Kitty, and Spectra)

But on another note I have to ask will we be getting some more of Nurse Kate AKA Star Astray's mom? Even if she is an original character I personally want to see Danny get balls deep in her seeing as she is a lot nicer than her daughter is in this one and if you aren't planning on making Star nicer have Danny choose Nurse Kate over her.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Just go to work at the Nasty Burger until it's evening, then go home. You can now sleep and skip to the day you leave to take the plane.
can't go out of the map either? what part can't I make you guys understand? Like I said skip button is usable, map function ain't working, that's why i need a save, well at least the part you are through with this

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
can't go out of the map either? what part can't I make you guys understand? Like I said skip button is usable, map function ain't working, that's why i need a save, well at least the part you are through with this
The simplist way out of this that I saw was to skip through saturday without triggering the quest then go through everything on sunday. When you go to sleep on that day the option should pop up to skip to saturday. When you get this do this, and on that saturday morning the quest should trigger and you are on the vacation with the milf.

Reactions: LilyIsMyBitch

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Can i as what was added in "[v0.6.1]"? I played all up to 0.5 Any more content after the prom night or just adding some new stuff before that ?

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
Is there a way to make maddie fuck the ghosts?
and how do I beat the bear ? Some people had said some stuff about strength? how do I get/upgrade that?

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonF21

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Is there a way to make maddie fuck the ghosts?
and how do I beat the bear ? Some people had said some stuff about strength? how do I get/upgrade that?
If you play all the episodes, there is an optional scene where you can allow Maddie to be assaulted by an Ectopuss.

To upgrade you stats you must click on the small Danny portrait on the top left of the screen and clic on the smal "X"s near HP, Strength and EctoPower, respectively.
At this point of the game (episode 6) you can level up 6 times, having 6 upgrades to spend.

Reactions: AnonF21

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
The simplist way out of this that I saw was to skip through saturday without triggering the quest then go through everything on sunday. When you go to sleep on that day the option should pop up to skip to saturday. When you get this do this, and on that saturday morning the quest should trigger and you are on the vacation with the milf.
ok ill try

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Strength is the only thing you need imo, just block or turn invisible when the enemy is invisible, if you have at least 60 strength never use the laser again.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Loved this update, definitely worth the wait. You guys went all out with this one.

Scenes and dialogue are excellent, some of the best ones. One nitpick I have though; the cumshot scenes feel underwhelming to me. Actually love the cartoony style of them and the insane amount of cum, but wish there were more creampie shots/internal views as well. Nothing better than a good dripping creampie, although I'm into impregnation shit so I'm biased.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes