Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Maddie's trip scene, specifically, the part when Danny says M is waiting for him downstairs. I got this event on saturday night and got stuck. That's were it bugs. Not sure if there was anything else that caused this, as I've said before, if you do it any other day it works, it's just a heads up, if anyone has this happen.
So you're saying, you got to Saturday, and then took naps to get to Saturday night?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Where or how did you rewatch the show? I never fully watched everything and I'd like to because of this game.
I got my Hulu subscription for it alone. I knew I was gonna have a hand in backgrounds in the future, so I started screengrabbing reference images from the HD quality. Or as high res as a 2005 Nick show can be.

Reactions: preglovr12

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I got my Hulu subscription for it alone. I knew I was gonna have a hand in backgrounds in the future, so I started screengrabbing reference images from the HD quality. Or as high res as a 2005 Nick show can be.
I can probably watch it in a month free trial (I hope), thanks. Anything about pregnancy while I have your ear?

Jan 28, 2018
It's not about resetting anything. Press chapter 6 at the start menu. Go immediately to the top left to select Danny's icon. Put all your points in whatever you like (I'm partial to strength, it really is the best) and then play the rest of the episode. You can't really set points during a battle or during dialogue. May involve some tabbing/skipping if you have to restart, I'm afraid. Restart the EPISODE, mind you, not the whole game from the beginning.
Ah, gotcha. I meant I was literally using an old save, not just starting new from the beginning of a chapter. Additionally, the combat is sort of bugged if you do use an old save - every time you select an option it says something like "false, true, false, false, 2, 2, 1, 3" or some variation thereof.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
made it to the motherfucking part(heh) why did you have to mention the pill? and where the heck did she find one in the frigging forest?
she even banged the dad a few days before, you could do a little impreg and have her drop 'subtle' hints to danny as to who the real father is

got around to the second bang and she dodges the question so nvm 10/10

Last edited:

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Okay- I tried the game again, and it was nice, but some things that bugged me
1) none of my old saves (should have been 5a and earlier) worked- they gave me trace files/rollback errors
2) Gallery- started new game in chapter 6, and gallery for chapter1-4 showed up, but not chapter 5.
3) I could not get Orgone- not by visiting Sam at her house, and none of the sex with Maddie gave me orgone
4) Fight rollback upon losing does NOT GIVE YOU CHANCE TO LEVEL UP, if you forgot to spend skill points. you have to go back to an earlier save. (for those who forgot how to spend skill points, click on danny's picture)
5) Starting at chapter six starts you with no money, skipping to weekend gives you no money, and stupid clerk in ABYSS does not tell you how much negligee costs ($150, I think it was)
6) after saving game after finishing chapter 6, and restarting in chapter 5- the gallery for chapter 6 disappeared!! (many games with multiple options/endings allow you to see galleries unlocked from other saves, so you can view all the scenes)
7) during weekend with Jazz and Dad away, clicking on parents bedroom door still gave "I don't want to think about what goes on in there" message. Also, at some point, when mom or dad was supposed to be on a trip, I could still find them in the basement.
Honestly, because you can't seem to repeat sex scenes, etc, what is the point in allowing people to roam freely and get the same "sorry to bother you" scenes. And although it is nice to be able to choose your own upgrades, many people can't find them, so get stuck on fights despite auto-replay. You would probably better off treating this more as a VN than a game, auto spending the skill points, and giving them more options to "skip to next event".

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Okay- I tried the game again, and it was nice, but some things that bugged me
1) none of my old saves (should have been 5a and earlier) worked- they gave me trace files/rollback errors
2) Gallery- started new game in chapter 6, and gallery for chapter1-4 showed up, but not chapter 5.
3) I could not get Orgone- not by visiting Sam at her house, and none of the sex with Maddie gave me orgone
4) Fight rollback upon losing does NOT GIVE YOU CHANCE TO LEVEL UP, if you forgot to spend skill points. you have to go back to an earlier save. (for those who forgot how to spend skill points, click on danny's picture)
5) Starting at chapter six starts you with no money, skipping to weekend gives you no money, and stupid clerk in ABYSS does not tell you how much negligee costs ($150, I think it was)
6) after saving game after finishing chapter 6, and restarting in chapter 5- the gallery for chapter 6 disappeared!! (many games with multiple options/endings allow you to see galleries unlocked from other saves, so you can view all the scenes)
7) during weekend with Jazz and Dad away, clicking on parents bedroom door still gave "I don't want to think about what goes on in there" message. Also, at some point, when mom or dad was supposed to be on a trip, I could still find them in the basement.
Honestly, because you can't seem to repeat sex scenes, etc, what is the point in allowing people to roam freely and get the same "sorry to bother you" scenes. And although it is nice to be able to choose your own upgrades, many people can't find them, so get stuck on fights despite auto-replay. You would probably better off treating this more as a VN than a game, auto spending the skill points, and giving them more options to "skip to next event".
I've reported everything you have said in the report bugs section on the Discord. We'll take a lot of what you've said into consideration! Thanks so much. :)

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Nice update! Really appreciated this Maddie special. I hope that in future updates you can meet with her and sneak around, just like she said. Also liked very much her "In bedroom you can treat me differently" attitude.

Adding to the bug list of kev33lar, I also found that when fighting the ghost bear, phasing out or blocking doesn't work (it seems that you actually do the moves, the enemy does nothing but immediately after that you give it a normal punch, being hit in retaliation).

I also wanted to translate some of the game but couldn't find which is the exact file to edit, can anyone help me? I am using the PC version.

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
the fight with the knight guy after the airplane crash is really bugging and impossible to beat. keeps saying "nothing happens, false, false, false, true" and then blasts you with 75 damage. just a heads up cause apparently it isnt giving an error log.

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
I've reported everything you have said in the report bugs section on the Discord. We'll take a lot of what you've said into consideration! Thanks so much. :)
I was playing through a new game and found this bug, lasts for a quarter second. Its at the beginning of the game.
bug at ch1.jpg

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Trying to watch Star's blowjob scene (after using the cheat to unlock all scenes, since I went for Sam during the story) gave me an error before the animation started. After the dance, the option to Wait Until the Dance when sleeping is still there and seems to work fine (Happened while waiting for the trip with Maddie)

All this foreshadowing for Maddie x Vlad and the Ectopuss scenes you get at the start make me really hope for more scenes involving the girls and ghosts, more possessions or just Danny peeping on people masturbating or fucking more.

Reactions: cooldude33

Alred

Jun 8, 2017
The bear is impossible to me and the cheats don't work. Guess we'll have to wait till the cheats are updated.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes