TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
The Redux update hopefully. Coming after this second half one.
2 questions that I want to ask:

1) For the redux update, will it have specific options like harem route when you could enable/disable incest and a love route when you choose which only girl you want to date and whatever other routes you may want to add?

2) Will episode 7 part 2 come compatible to android 4.0 devices? I ask because when I was about to play the current version of the game I got a message which prevented me from playing the game.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
2 questions that I want to ask:
1) For the Redux update, we should have made it optimized to ask the player when starting a new game/episode selecting whether or not they want to have default options set up at that point, for just a "Who cares" playstyle, OR the ability to go through and select certain options that will help set up your particular playstyle. Something I pretty much wanted to steal from Dual Family, cause I thought that was a smart way to chapter select if old saves weren't going to work. So, there is a no incest route, but it'll come in the form of choosing to not give Maddie the purple flowers in episode 6, and something for Jazz in Episode 8. We'll also try to make it as personalized for specific routes as we can, but it might not always work out that way. Not every girl we wanna put in has been implemented, and we haven't worked out a way to get past certain episodes without gaining Orgone. So if you were someone who only wanted Ember, you'd have to jump past a point where Ember's introduced to even have a chance at not having sex with anyone else.

2) I'm not familiar with that, I can ask though. I just don't know how that stuff tends to run or operate.

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
1) For the Redux update, we should have made it optimized to ask the player when starting a new game/episode selecting whether or not they want to have default options set up at that point, for just a "Who cares" playstyle, OR the ability to go through and select certain options that will help set up your particular playstyle. Something I pretty much wanted to steal from Dual Family, cause I thought that was a smart way to chapter select if old saves weren't going to work. So, there is a no incest route, but it'll come in the form of choosing to not give Maddie the purple flowers in episode 6, and something for Jazz in Episode 8. We'll also try to make it as personalized for specific routes as we can, but it might not always work out that way. Not every girl we wanna put in has been implemented, and we haven't worked out a way to get past certain episodes without gaining Orgone. So if you were someone who only wanted Ember, you'd have to jump past a point where Ember's introduced to even have a chance at not having sex with anyone else.

2) I'm not familiar with that, I can ask though. I just don't know how that stuff tends to run or operate.
Thanks for the response plus it's not just ember but all girls so harem + incest included..."please don't get the wrong idea on that last tidbit there".

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is there any M/S action in this game?
At the moment of this writing: chapter 6 + some of chapter 7
Remember that there's cheat codes in the first post, you can use them in the computer in Danny's room, w/ the HP, money and Orgone cheats being the most useful.

Kenjua

May 27, 2020
I have the 0.7.3 version, can anyone tell me why the codes don't work? Or tell me if i have the wrong cheat.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes