poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I’m stuck in one of the battles and can’t beat a boss. Is there a guide for this or do I just need to use cheats?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Am i the only one whose a bit confused as to what the heck is up with the art? Before all the art was detailed, smoothly animated and looked really good. But in the last build and the one before that with Maddie, The art has taken a clear hit. It doesn't look as good, it almost does, but it looks far more rushed and crude, I mean Maddie's anal scene this build was awkward and a little janky like it was just thrown together in a short while without trying to be smooth. Ember's looks like it's from the artists early days and the orgasm/cumming scenes aren't nearly as good as they once were, where it was explosive, yet also detailed with expression changes and the like. It really made you feel how good the finish was.

But these recent ones just seem crude and thrown together just to have them and get them out of the way just to have them. It's a noticeable qulaity drop, espailly sense you can, you know, just use the in game gallery to see them for yourself and compare them.

Is this just me?Does anyone else see this or think this?

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
Am i the only one whose a bit confused as to what the heck is up with the art? Before all the art was detailed, smoothly animated and looked really good. But in the last build and the one before that with Maddie, The art has taken a clear hit. It doesn't look as good, it almost does, but it looks far more rushed and crude, I mean Maddie's anal scene this build was awkward and a little janky like it was just thrown together in a short while without trying to be smooth. Ember's looks like it's from the artists early days and the orgasm/cumming scenes aren't nearly as good as they once were, where it was explosive, yet also detailed with expression changes and the like. It really made you feel how good the finish was.

But these recent ones just seem crude and thrown together just to have them and get them out of the way just to have them. It's a noticeable qulaity drop, espailly sense you can, you know, just use the in game gallery to see them for yourself and compare them.

Is this just me?Does anyone else see this or think this?
Very much so, like just sticking a in-show head on a generic body.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
MorahZamora
Progress Tracker is down, tells me can't find board
We're gonna work on posting the next board up for the Redux update, which will come up after 7.5. Writing down and marking everything we've done so far for 7.5 when more than half of it has been done just feels like a step backward in terms of time management. It was my bad for not putting it up earlier in the first place, but we finally just got down the proper methods and procedures for actually knowing what it is we really need for a specific update. It's always sorta been like "Oh, we didn't write this down? Yeah, we need this made too" which has kinda been an issue that has slowed down past updates. For the Redux update though, we already have a huge "to do" list of objectives written down, and over the course of a few hours after this update is done, the staff is gonna get together and decide what we actually really wanna put in the update. Soon after that meeting, you can expect the Trello boards to be put back up.

So, no Trello boards for this update, but please, let me know anything you wanna know about updates/what we're working on. I just got handed a bunch of sketches today of h-scenes to help me figure out what to do with the backgrounds I'm modeling on Twitch.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes