Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
damn, i just finished 1 route for 8 hours straight? Its so good. but holy crap. some bosses are ridiculously tough if you dont level your damage like me. it would take a fuck ton of luck.

i really hope i can do "more stuff" not just re-watching on the PC.
Very glad you liked it! Yeah, we have plans to allow for "Replayable" h-scenes in the game, not just rewatchable ones. It's all just about taking the time to implement it, and those plans will be handled in the "redux" update. :)

Reactions: rhibakuska

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Would've preferred if there are no branching character paths and just have every girl for my self,and the unlocked gallery is only a band-aid solution though the game overall is enjoyable and entertaining nonetheless so I couldn't complain. Any chance of impregnating these girls in the future? Especially the mom? God that would be so hot. Anyway, I guess I'll be back in a couple of years, best of luck to the devs!

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
Its in both in self interest and so we dont get the same comment over and over again that I post this so people can just search thread and immediately find the answer. I'd appreciate it if most threads had an updateable post that could be replied to for up-to-date feature information and who is who/relationships

Mother: Maddie
Mother/son vaginal sex: yes (v7.3)
Sister: Jazz
sister/brother vaginal sex: not yet (v7.3)
Desiree vaginal sex : not yet (7.3)
Ember vaginal sex: yes (7.3)
Sam vaginal sex: not yet (7.3)

Feel free to update or tweak format

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
...yes. Yes there is, in fact.
Yeah but in my experience I wouldn't have seen that one had I not used the gallery unlock cheat, I don't even know how I missed it. Come on bro make the game more linear hehe

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
Its in both in self interest and so we dont get the same comment over and over again that I post this so people can just search thread and immediately find the answer. I'd appreciate it if most threads had an updateable post that could be replied to for up-to-date feature information and who is who/relationships

Mother: Maddie
Mother/son vaginal sex: yes (v7.3)
Sister: Jazz
sister/brother vaginal sex: not yet (v7.3)
Desiree vaginal sex : not yet (7.3)
Ember vaginal sex: yes (7.3)
Sam vaginal sex: not yet (7.3)

Update Example: Mother/son vagnial sex
...yes. Yes there is, in fact.
?!
gimme a moment and about 10 kleenexes while I confirm...

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
That's such a childish attitude. Aren't you supposed to be over 18 to be in here? Or atleast fucking act like it ya dingus
no, only a child would ignore the virus and run around anyways. yes you was ment to stay at home as much as possible, and you still should be, and yes that means more time to work on your hobbies, and in this case paying patron hobbies.
the last real update was back in Febuary, not March. and i was very serious about everything i said. take your facepalms and shove'um -_-

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
no, only a child would ignore the virus and run around anyways. yes you was ment to stay at home as much as possible, and you still should be, and yes that means more time to work on your hobbies, and in this case paying patron hobbies.
the last real update was back in Febuary, not March. and i was very serious about everything i said. take your facepalms and shove'um -_-
Dude, I don't know if you're thinking about Breeding Farm or not, but the last update for Amity Park was late March, not February. Stop saying things that aren't true. Don't get mad because not many people are going to rally behind your childish protest and behavior.

Criticism of this game or our team is valid when it's constructive. But just saying "I want it now, I don't like waiting, hurry it up" is so silly. Do something else with your time.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
What if the dev is the son but his parents are over 60 so now he has to take care of them and do all the shopping/work his parents usually did before COVID-19?
I agree with everything you wrote, except that last bit: since it's a respiratory infection, if the son/daughter gets it they may pass it to their parents, even if they stay at home. And we've lost plenty of healthy <60 people to this disease, so being younger is not a safe pass. The parents can go outside if they follow .
(...)
Great effort. Since this game is split in episodes, we could list the episodes too so that people know where to start. I also think that the sex type (vaginal, anal) is a spoiler, I wouldn't want to know at least. So we could omit that or at least keep it in a spoiler field.

Amity Park v7.3 (Always assume it's in the latest version, they don't take content away, only add new.)

H-SCENES:
  • Maddie (mom)
    • Chapter 6​
    • Chapter 7​
  • Desiree
    • Chapter ?​
  • Ember
    • Chapter ?​
NO H-SCENE YET:
  • Jazz (sister)​

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
Dude, I don't know if you're thinking about Breeding Farm or not, but the last update for Amity Park was late March, not February. Stop saying things that aren't true. Don't get mad because not many people are going to rally behind your childish protest and behavior.

Criticism of this game or our team is valid when it's constructive. But just saying "I want it now, I don't like waiting, hurry it up" is so silly. Do something else with your time.
hope you dont mind me asking a question but will there ever be a chance of us teaming up with ppl during battles like sam or ember?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
hope you dont mind me asking a question but will there ever be a chance of us teaming up with ppl during battles like sam or ember?
Not at all, I love helping answer questions to fans. We haven't planned anything out specifically, but the way our great portrait poser and secondary coder Epadder has worked it out, in the new battle system we'll be implementing, it will be possible to fight alongside other characters, along with multiple enemies. So, the system will definitely be in place for it.

Reactions: rhibakuska

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
Not at all, I love helping answer questions to fans. We haven't planned anything out specifically, but the way our great portrait poser and secondary coder Epadder has worked it out, in the new battle system we'll be implementing, it will be possible to fight alongside other characters, along with multiple enemies. So, the system will definitely be in place for it.
sweet!! thank you

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
I agree with everything you wrote, except that last bit: since it's a respiratory infection, if the son/daughter gets it they may pass it to their parents, even if they stay at home. And we've lost plenty of healthy <60 people to this disease, so being younger is not a safe pass. The parents can go outside if they follow .

Great effort. Since this game is split in episodes, we could list the episodes too so that people know where to start. I also think that the sex type (vaginal, anal) is a spoiler, I wouldn't want to know at least. So we could omit that or at least keep it in a spoiler field.
Fantastic, this was the sort of feedback I was hoping for. I wanted to start with a game I was familiar with (and probs my favorite game at that: keep it up guys even if slow. Quality over quantity; just dont go full Gumdrop)

Anyway, I like your format more and will attempt to adopt for any other games I play. Now I just need to figure out how to do spoiler fields (yes I'm retarded).

Mar 12, 2018
The writing's surprisingly pretty fun and good, the art's pretty solid, overall a pretty great game. There's a weird audio bug where music from some scenes bleeds into others and combat is kinda trash, but otherwise I like it quite a bit.

EDIT: I'd specifically prefer to cheat to glide past combat encounters and focus on the story. I am enjoying Ember's characterization a lot and am eagerly anticipating what her plan is for Jazz.

Last edited:

Marmar

Oct 14, 2017
:love: 100% right. I agree whit this statment. It will by funny. Please

and

and

:devilish:

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019

No, the last Update was in Febuary. Half a update is not a Update, its 'Half' as i said i am cranky not mad, but with reason.

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
No, the last Update was in Febuary. Half a update is not a Update, its 'Half' as i said i am cranky not mad, but with reason.
Even if it is half of episode 7 it is still an update nonetheless plus this update was released on March 25th (v 0.7.2) for patreon only members with small additional updates being bug fixes and whatever else labeled as v0.7.3 from March 30th - April 4th and then a public release on April 8th. Check their patreon page for references.

Edit Note: I don't know when v0.6 was released.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes