Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
No, the last Update was in Febuary. Half a update is not a Update, its 'Half' as i said i am cranky not mad, but with reason.
No pannenkoek2012, unless you think that talking like a 14 years old is a reason, you don't have any.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Even if it is half of episode 7 it is still an update nonetheless plus this update was released on March 25th (v 0.7.2) for patreon only members with small additional updates being bug fixes and whatever else labeled as v0.7.3 from March 30th - April 4th and then a public release on April 8th. Check their patreon page for references.

Edit Note: I don't know when v0.6 was released.
v0.6 was released in September, on the 14th exactly.
No, the last Update was in Febuary.
Lol. Dude. Anybody can look up the times of release that you're talking about on the Patreon. It was on March 25th. You're either willfully ignorant or you're just making up lies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
v0.6 was released in September, on the 14th exactly.

Lol. Dude. Anybody can look up the times of release that you're talking about on the Patreon. It was on March 25th. You're either willfully ignorant or you're just making up lies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You should post the other android versions of the game on here as well from patreon.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I wish to bring up once again the art issue with this game. Look, nobody is saying this isn't a really good game. Beyond the waits, what i feel is the biggest issue is the art now. You can check my previous posting of how it has clearly taken a hit and become more rushed or with less effort and attention put in. Looking much less smooth and more like it's just made fast to put it into the game and have it be there. Last build, Maddie's scenes were....Well they both looked wonky, yet decent. She looked kinda deformed and the faces are awkward. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying it looks rushed and it REALLY shows this most recent build.

Moving forward, the game I feel NEEDS this to be fixed as i am concerned this has to do with breedign season and how it feels like more effort is being put into that less complex game.One look at it's art can tell you how much effort and attention is put onto it. As a result I feel Amity Park's art has been somewhat hurt in turn to try to make the new game look as good as possible.

I am not hating on the new game. What I am simply saying is that, Amity is clearly having work and effort taken away from it to benefit that one. Mainly given how good it's doing patron wise.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
This is different to what i've been saying before i know. But i'd like to offer an alternative way this game could be handled that offers more freedom, while still allowing episodes and continuity, allow repeat scenes, allow things like pregnancy and relationships and the like without causing story conflicts etc.

The way I think it could be handled is to break up the episode format somewhat. As i'm sure most of us have played summertime saga I would recommend using something like that games format. Saga isn't necessarily a story that has continuity to it. Rather it has broken up individual stories loosely linked together with slight dialogue changes. I'd use something like this personally. But not in the same way.

Rather i'd make it so instead of focusing on central plot lines and episodes, i'd rather do it like this.

Each girl in the game get's their own set of 'episodes' or 'season' that has their own storyline focused around them that has Danny and their relationship change and evolve over the course of these episodes. Each of these episodes contribute to a 'season'.

So for example there could be a 'Season Ember' or a 'Season Dani' or 'Season Jazz.' And the player is able to choose which one they want to focus on and follow. Which would have it's own fights, scenes and storyline that isn't connected to everyone elses. There can still be dialogue choices and the like to allow each episode to have different outcomes or diffrent scenes that can be unlocked or missed depending. When each episode ends, another is unlocked, allowing progression and new developments.

Simple as this sounds, the big advantage of this change would be it allows players to choose which girl they want to follow or spend time with. Say someone doesn't like Maddie and wishes to foucus on Jazz or doesn't like Ember and wants to foucus on Desiree. They can simply choose to go to her and follow her episodes through her season which is it's own self contained story.Alongside this, it allows the game to do more big things such as allowing pregnancy to happen without running into the issue of how it would affect the characters lives and their connections to eachother outside of that 'season'.

Example. Let's say a player chooses to go down a season with Paulina and becomes her boyfriend and knocks her up. In the current games central story you'd need to do alot to allow a player to still be able to do stuff with Sam or Star given how major this would be and that it would enact a big change. In other words the story would need to shift alot to compensate for this.

But if this happens in something of a...Bubble. Then you can have this sort of thing happen easily and it so you can choose episodes to have repeat scenes or moments or still have a player able to go down the paths or relationships they want.

The show it'self provides the perfect means to have this type of story in the reality gauntlet, which allows Danny to do this as it allows him to alter reality or the like. As a result he can do an entire season with Ember and have a kid with her and then go along and do the same with Jazz and the two wouldn't overlap much as he has the power to keep them seperate.

I have more to this idea and more thought out which i would be happy to explain, but i feel this is already too long. I simply think this could allow more freedom and more meaningful events to go down and the like for the game and allow players to have more foucused and chocie based experinces.

What do you all think of this so far?

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
I agree, the art does need to improve above all else (except gameplay). To go on a slight tangent with my own bullshit opinions, I don't think anyone was or is attracted to playing these sorts of games solely for their writing. It's the visuals and familiarity with the franchise that ensnares us (or just me, maybe) and poor artwork is detrimental to that. I'm not saying it's completely terrible, but it's definitely declined in such a way that I feel the games lesser for it (at the moment), if that makes sense. Still I continue to support the devs and have faith in their abilities to deliver a product i'll continue to kill trillions of sperm over.

*super snip*
What do you all think of this so far?
I like a lot of your suggestions (haven't played Summertime Saga though) but I don't think another change in the games design direction would be beneficial. Keep in mind they changed the direction of the game before and it slightly suffered for it.

Reactions: sirviper235

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Fantastic, this was the sort of feedback I was hoping for. I wanted to start with a game I was familiar with (and probs my favorite game at that: keep it up guys even if slow. Quality over quantity; just dont go full Gumdrop)

Anyway, I like your format more and will attempt to adopt for any other games I play. Now I just need to figure out how to do spoiler fields (yes I'm retarded).
offaldipman I think I made a mistake: H-Scene can be anything with nudity. By that definition this game definitely has scenes with Jazz (sister), they're just not sex with MC.
So if I were to update that format, instead of having only 2 categories (H-SCENE, NO H-SCENE YET), I would use 3 categories (SEX W/ MC, NUDITY, NOTHING YET). Jazz would go into NUDITY. There could even be a 4th category for any games where there can be sex happening with guys other than MC, like spying on people.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Sooo, I'm totally unable to talk to Desiree about going to the dance with me apparently? Nothing I do will make the option show up in her dialogue, and I even tried changing the flag for it in a save file to see if that would fix it, but to no avail.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
was the 0.71 update mainly focused on Sam and Maddy content? Nothing more wiht Paulina and Star(r idk if it's 2 'r's or 1)?

Inpen73

Jun 13, 2017
So I'm stuck. In chapter 4 I can't seem to figure out what to do next. Quest log says to get equipment from the lab but I can't find anything down there and I also need to visit the mystery shop to get spare parts but he has nothing for me... what exactly am I missing lol?

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Are there h-scenes with Maddie and danny-real form? My internet is slow thats why i didnt download and see for myself yet :p

jestir

May 4, 2018
Are there h-scenes with Maddie and a danny-real form? My internet is slow that's why I didn't download and see for myself yet :p
there is a mega link and mega is very android chrome friendly you can download it that way and transfer it via a data cable to your computer I have done it when my internet has gone out or had to choose between internet or pull-ups for my son

Reactions: Arnaud

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For those that want to see what we've already done with the new and improved combat system, feel free to check this demo out. It's not anything h-content-wise, but people were asking for us to improve the pretty "trash" battles and fighting.

Link:

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
mahn if weve been waiting for 3 months for update, it better not just be part 2, it should be part 2 and another chapter or 2

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes