shuffles

May 18, 2020
This might be a dumb question. But, how do I give maddie the gift? I bought it but idk how to actually give to her?

yasd27

Jul 14, 2020
Btw for everyone who's having trouble with all the fights, just don't put any points into health as it does jack.
Go for strength and more ghost mana (forgot what it was) I could breeze past all the fights, just don't do hp

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
This might be a dumb question. But, how do I give maddie the gift? I bought it but idk how to actually give to her?
You probably already solved it by now, but here it goes: You don't give it to her directly, you need to talk to her early in the week (before Friday) after the gift is in your possession, and it will happen during the dialogue.

Reactions: shuffles

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Btw for everyone who's having trouble with all the fights, just don't put any points into health as it does jack.
Go for strength and more ghost mana (forgot what it was) I could breeze past all the fights, just don't do hp
There honestly isn't any point to adding HP especially seeing as there is a cheat that you can use to get it without spending your points anyways. But actually there is more to it than just that.

Also when the enemy goes intangible don't attack. doing so causes you to take double damage. Instead go intangible (if you have the mana) or block and wait for them to attack. This is especially helpful with some of the more tricky bosses.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for reply.
Hm... doesn't sound believable. Perhaps some particular sequence of actions or character stats are needed there?
No, just save, make yourself invisible and hope than the enemie does the same (load if he doesn't) and you'll get a free hit. Repeat until you're out of mana (I forgot how that was called in the game) and then trade hit by hit until he dies.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thanks for reply.
Hm... doesn't sound believable. Perhaps some particular sequence of actions or character stats are needed there?
No, there's literally a fight you can't beat. It's designed that way. We will want to go back and change it so you just have differing dialogue depending on the outcome, but we made where there shouldn't be a way you're gonna win.

Reactions: Mastershake

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
No, there's literally a fight you can't beat. It's designed that way. We will want to go back and change it so you just have differing dialogue depending on the outcome, but we made where there shouldn't be a way you're gonna win.
I'm kinda confused. I won all the fights except the scripted fight with Amber in ch7. Sometimes the dialogues said that I lose but I won the fight.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm kinda confused. I won all the fights except the scripted fight with Amber in ch7. Sometimes the dialogues said that I lose but I won the fight.
Well, I guess it's SUPPOSED to be a fight you're not supposed to be able to win. GZone and Epadder are the ones who set the values for all that stuff, but I imagine that nothing is IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish. As I said, we'll be creating differing outcomes for both wins and losses in any battle, story-focused or otherwise. The new battle system we've built will certainly help out with that.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes