New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I'm kinda confused. I won all the fights except the scripted fight with Amber in ch7. Sometimes the dialogues said that I lose but I won the fight.
It's possible to beat the Ember fight too with the orgone boost and the right stats, make sure to turn invisible at the right time so her charged attack will miss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adabelitoo

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just Streaming on Picarto tonight. Far easier to answer chat without a VR headset on my head. Come by and ask me anything you want about AP.

Dec 29, 2018
I'd the a way to unlock invincibility for all because the bear is kicking my ass
Go back to a previous save and use the cheats that you can implement into the computer in Danny’s room. I know it’s a long way back, but just use the skip text button for everything you’ve already seen/read. I spent 15 minutes trying over and over to beat that damn bear and I couldn’t do it. I believe the cheats are in the 1st post in this thread. That shit has gotta get updated ASAP though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jvdw92 and gyalis

Johnyblaze93

Feb 12, 2019
It's nice an all, until you hit ghost Dash who got me stuck in a loop as I cannot defeat him, nor leave battle.

Perhaps a good idea to quit and retry later after you have the ability to get stronger?
Now I just felt like quitting and not return. While i actually think the game is good.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It's nice an all, until you hit ghost Dash who got me stuck in a loop as I cannot defeat him, nor leave battle.

Perhaps a good idea to quit and retry later after you have the ability to get stronger?
Now I just felt like quitting and not return. While i actually think the game is good.
Why don't you just load a save from before the fight? An autosave, if you don't have a normal one.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes