PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Just Streaming on Picarto tonight. Far easier to answer chat without a VR headset on my head. Come by and ask me anything you want about AP.
Why not saving your or Gzone's streams on picarto ?

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
the developers don't take so long to update, and this is a game that actually delivers constant quality content, unlike SSaga
What ? SS is not quality content ?
Animations have 12 frames, more than 50 girls ingame, many minigames & quests, good story.
AP is a good game aswell but it takes to long for updates (SS also but amity park takes way to much time)

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Animations have 12 frames, more than 50 girls ingame, many minigames & quests, good story.
AP is a good game aswell but it takes to long for updates (SS also but amity park takes way to much time)
I'd definitely say there's a sizable difference between the two games, absolutely. And while I don't like beating up my own team-branded games that I work on, yeah, there's definitely a discrepancy in time vs content created. So I know we have a long ways to go in terms of getting us up to standards. So SS is at least, in terms of the KIND of game it is, where we'd like to take AP, and even expand upon it.

Also, as I told someone previously about the streams, we don't currently have room in the budget for Premium accounts. It may not be much ultimately, for even just a one year purchase, but the budget is stretched as thin as it can get, across both games Team Bieno works on. Plus GZone doesn't stream as much as I do, and even I don't do it all the time (most people don't stop by anyway), so it'd have to be when we get a boost in the budget. We'll see how we are after these two new updates and the Redux update.

Anything I've streamed on Twitch though, you can find archived on my

That's where, if I do get a Picarto premium, things will end up getting posted, so you may as well subscribe. :cool:

leofi

Aug 7, 2017

''SS'' stands for?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd definitely say there's a sizable difference between the two games, absolutely. And while I don't like beating up my own team-branded games that I work on, yeah, there's definitely a discrepancy in time vs content created. So I know we have a long ways to go in terms of getting us up to standards. So SS is at least, in terms of the KIND of game it is, where we'd like to take AP, and even expand upon it.

Also, as I told someone previously about the streams, we don't currently have room in the budget for Premium accounts. It may not be much ultimately, for even just a one year purchase, but the budget is stretched as thin as it can get, across both games Team Bieno works on. Plus GZone doesn't stream as much as I do, and even I don't do it all the time (most people don't stop by anyway), so it'd have to be when we get a boost in the budget. We'll see how we are after these two new updates and the Redux update.

Anything I've streamed on Twitch though, you can find archived on my

That's where, if I do get a Picarto premium, things will end up getting posted, so you may as well subscribe. :cool:
Well, to be fair, A) DC used to work in the industry professionally at AAA companies as an art director and started this project so he could learn to code, and B) he has a pretty good sized team now days.

These are also a bit more niche games than his, which could have an affect on some aspects of support.

It is also harder when you split your time among multiple games (as I know all too well), but as long as you like what you do and you keep putting out quality, you will continue to improve and gain support.
Summertime Saga
That is why I use StS, SS has some unfortunate connotations. lol

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I'm looking forward to the new Desiree scene.
She's my favorite and I'm hoping for some romance.

In all seriousness... just look for the badder bitches to turn into an eventual Phantom Sandwich, for sure.
Spectra + Desiree + maybe Pandora sounds pretty hot, ngl.

Reactions: Gmeng

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm looking forward to the new Desiree scene.
She's my favorite and I'm hoping for some romance.

Spectra + Desiree + maybe Pandora sounds pretty hot, ngl.
I haven't even all of season 3, so I guess I don't know who Pandora is yet. I'd probably know her design, but season 3, as far as I'm aware, doesn't have the most standout elements of the show. Just MHO

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Crazy how no one said Maddie, Jazz, and Danny yet. Now THAT sounds messed up, but so amazing at the same time.
You want to do yourself?
Now that is messed up. Or did you mean your half cousin Dannie?

Besides, look above your post a little higher. I mentioned both Jazz and her mother.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
You want to do yourself?
Now that is messed up. Or did you mean your half cousin Dannie?

Besides, look above your post a little higher. I mentioned both Jazz and her mother.
I must say. I am surprised at how little Dani is mentioned on this thread. I for one can't wait for her introduction.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I must say. I am surprised at how little Dani is mentioned on this thread. I for one can't wait for her introduction.
Yeah, we talked about her a long time ago, but we got distracted.

The real question is if it counts as incest or masturbation?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes