Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I haven't even all of season 3, so I guess I don't know who Pandora is yet. I'd probably know her design, but season 3, as far as I'm aware, doesn't have the most standout elements of the show. Just MHO
Ah yeah that's fair, it got really bad then.
I was mostly just thinking of some more obscure villainess compared to Desiree and Spectra, and this was the only one that'd come to mind.
Truth be told though I was mostly just focusing on those two.

Oh wow Pandora... I forgot about her. Tall, four-armed, warrior lady?
Yep.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ah yeah that's fair, it got really bad then.
I was mostly just thinking of some more obscure villainess compared to Desiree and Spectra, and this was the only one that'd come to mind.
Truth be told though I was mostly just focusing on those two.

Yep.
My frame of knowledge, as far as I'm aware, in terms of storylines and characters, and what we care to do/are able to do at the moment budget-wise, is to focus on the hits people remember from the show. And that mainly consists of tackling characters/episodes that happened primarily in season 1 right now. And then I use season 2 as back up material to help spruce up the details or eventual storylines we think we'd wanna do as well. But, season 3 at least does have the Vlad Masters mayoral storyline we've woven into the third episode of Amity Park.

I think if we ever reached a "season 3" of Amity Park in terms of searching for content to make, we'll probably use a mixture of parody for other ghost-related franchises, or just be very selective of the episodes we wanna draw inspiration from. We might also produce more original content, either with original villains or storylines of characters that weren't originally in the show, but could have been. Minus the sex Lol

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So the release date is a maybe tomorrow if im not mistakin or up to the 10th?
Absolutely. The only thing we think will be lacking or "missing" is the music in some parts, which is why I'm doing it tonight after I see TENET at the late showing. Other than that, GZone's got one more bit of an h-scene Portrait he wanted to quickly draw as a sort've in-between pose between characters talking and the following h-scene. But, with all updates, there's still MONDO amount of polish that could be done, so even if he gets that portrait done by tomorrow, it'll be up to him to decide whether we just put it out ASAP, or if we take that "Wiggle Room" to work and polish it more. By the time the game gets its public release, exactly two weeks out from whenever we release the VIP release, all that polish I'm sure will have been taken care of, regardless

Also, we're planning on doing a dual-release of Breeding Farm and Amity Park on the same day. So, and I think they're both the same degree of "done" as far as I know, but just in case one needs some more base work added to it before it gets put out, that might also slow down the release of the OTHER game. Just an FYI

Team Bieno Newsletter over! Soon™

Last edited:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Absolutely. The only thing we think will be lacking or "missing" is the music in some parts, which is why I'm doing it tonight after I see TENET at the late showing. Other than that, GZone's got one more bit of an h-scene Portrait he wanted to quickly draw as a sort've in-between pose between characters talking and the following h-scene. But, with all updates, there's still MONDO amount of polish that could be done, so even if he gets that portrait done by tomorrow, it'll be up to him to decide whether we just put it out ASAP, or if we take that "Wiggle Room" to work and polish it more. By the time the game gets its public release, exactly two weeks out from whenever we release the VIP release, all that polish I'm sure will have been taken care of, regardless

Also, we're planning on doing a dual-release of Breeding Farm and Amity Park on the same day. So, and I think they're both the same degree of "done" as far as I know, but just in case one needs some more base work added to it before it gets put out, that might also slow down the release of the OTHER game. Just an FYI

Team Bieno Newsletter over! Soon™
awesome I hope everything goes smooth and if one is to be released first i hope its this one:)

Reactions: Morah SDG

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I dunno, the girls there, aside from like Bonnie, just don't look that attractive?
Kim for one doesn't seem that hot.
Plus likely playing as Ron doesn't seem that fun.
umm you need to see more kim and shego fan art I guess, that dark upper lips kinda make em look like sluts by default. to me danny fantom designs are a lot less interesting.. Than again art style is much more important than design to make something look attractive imo, none of stephan silver base design are that hot to begin with its the fan art that make it work.

a lot of those type of games have you play has a new mc, Ron is kinda a good candidate to be a cuck.

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I dunno, the girls there, aside from like Bonnie, just don't look that attractive?
Kim for one doesn't seem that hot.
Plus likely playing as Ron doesn't seem that fun.
Imo, Kim Possible is the most fuckable toon I can think of. I think it should be played as Ron (playing as Kim wouldn't be bad at all) because he is the funny guy so I don't see how that wouldn't be fun if the writers nails the humor, but even without him just think about the girls.

Kim, your childhood friend, and the best friend are the hot as fuck teenagers, the bad cheerleader has the same role than Star and Paulina here, Shego is the bad girl with a rough background story, Kim's mom is the hot milf and if played as Ron you also have Ron's mom who is also hot as hell and you have the incest part with her. If the dev wanted it he could even go the extra mile and add Ron's younger sister.

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Kim, your childhood friend, and the best friend are the hot as fuck teenagers, the bad cheerleader has the same role than Star and Paulina here, Shego is the bad girl with a rough background story, Kim's mom is the hot milf and if played as Ron you also have Ron's mom who is also hot as hell and you have the incest part with her. If the dev wanted it he could even go the extra mile and add Ron's younger sister.
The problem is finding a dev that's both skilled in making games and also familiar with the subject being parodied so they can write something authentic. Might be easier to pair up a dev person with a writer person so you can cover both these requirements

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For when it gets here, I just wanna say, while we've re-worked on some stuff that dates further back than Episode 7, the BULK of remaking the game is going to come in the Redux update, as has been explained.

So, if you're the person wondering if you should restart the whole game or just play Episode 7: just play episode 7. Replaying from the start will be far more enjoyable on the Redux. :)

Aug 8, 2016
Replaying from the start will be far more enjoyable on the Redux. :)
What kind of content can we expect from the redux version? Usually stuff like that is done to improve early graphics after the creator got a better pc or something but seeing as how this is all 2d I'm not sure what can be done to improve it further. Is it mostly stuff like re work of the combat/skill point system or will it be changes to the story as well? Any new content?

Also, any rough estimate on how long the re-work will take compared to normal updates?

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Morah SDG

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Seems we will be in for a wait once again. Given there aren't a lot of 15 dollar patrons it will take time for this one to leak unless we get lucky. We will most likey have to wait till the 10 or 5 dollar ones get it. Some patrons have fallen off over the months due to breeding season and feeling that they are dividing their attention too much on a game they don't want. And honestly needs some serious work and more effort as while it looks really good, it's pretty much a cookie cutter breeder game at this point without much to make it stand out.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes