Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Boxers or Briefs?
Uhh I think you're mixing the games up I work on. Mirror Hearts which Is Eroseason and MY game has no DRM, The Spellbook which is Jim and Przye's game has DRM, I work on the remaster of the spellbook but do not own the title or characters.

Glad you enjoyed Mirror Hearts, there will be choices planned and a announcement soon etc on the progress for the next update :)
Do you have a compressed version?

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
How do you trigger the new content? Right now I have only two things in the quest log and they're both marked with a green tick, Ember doesn't come back out either and doing anything else isn't giving me anything new, am I missing something?

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
The new content is basically mixed in with stuff we've done, so if you've reached the end of the line on what you can do, you have to go back and replay earlier parts of the game. Or it's just content I missed and this update really was just new UI and artwork but not a continuation of the story and no new scenes.

OK so before you fight against Ember, you had options for who to ask for Orgone boost, but you only had Sam available, now you have all other options, previously it said Episode 7 Part 2.

Reactions: KyloRenSucks

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The new content is basically mixed in with stuff we've done, so if you've reached the end of the line on what you can do, you have to go back and replay earlier parts of the game. Or it's just content I missed and this update really was just new UI and artwork but not a continuation of the story and no new scenes.

OK so before you fight against Ember, you had options for who to ask for Orgone boost, but you only had Sam available, now you have all other options, previously it said Episode 7 Part 2.
any new maddie scenes ???

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes