Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I remember when ap was released this game got frequent updates than we had to wait around 4 months & now 6 ?
Is this time planned something special or why has so much time passed without a new release.
Pepe, the updates have been bigger and more each time. And we've said, the Redux update is going to be big, don't expect anything before September. (y)

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Pepe, the updates have been bigger and more each time. And we've said, the Redux update is going to be big, don't expect anything before September. (y)
So just to make sure I am understanding right. Last update was last September and we won't get next one till around this one? Damn a whole year?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
We'd rather not have had to set a time, but it's by this point, at the latest. People KEPT asking about it.

It'll be worth it, I do believe.
And I'd like it known that once the Redux happens, fully, the following episodes are gonna be so much easier to produce. A lot of stuff in our current state bogs down our speed, and the Redux aims to fix that.

Can't wait for you all to see the new fully integrated look and feel to the game. And the new Main Menu... heck, *all* the new art and remade art.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
And I'd like it known that once the Redux happens, fully, the following episodes are gonna be so much easier to produce. A lot of stuff in our current state bogs down our speed, and the Redux aims to fix that.

Can't wait for you all to see the new fully integrated look and feel to the game. And the new Main Menu... heck, *all* the new art and remade art.
Yeah, I'm treating the next update as a 'remake' of the game, making it easier to update later. From my point of view, that's good thinking - messy coding can kill games in the long run.
I hope it'll be well worth the wait.

Especially if it'll bring more Desiree and Kate for us in the future!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm treating the next update as a 'remake' of the game, making it easier to update later. From my point of view, that's good thinking - messy coding can kill games in the long run.
I hope it'll be well worth the wait.

Especially if it'll bring more Desiree and Kate for us in the future!
Out of the redux update alone, I'm seeing either new or remade content for Desiree, Maddie, Valerie, Jazz, Sam, Kate, Star, Ember and Paulina. Maybe the Sales Girl, and i know Lily's being remade, and Principal Ishiyama will certainly be introduced.

No Kitty love yet, but she's getting her own quest/once the downtown gets made, along with the Floody Waters water park.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oooh, nice! More locations!
The city is nice, but having more places to play certainly adds value to the game.
The water park certainly means more Paulina. Hmmm, yes!
We've got the Redux only listed for a few additional locations overall I have to make brand new, but the trouble is that every already existing place has to be remade as well, and most places, even if we don't have an inside for them yet/not explorable yet, still need a building for the remade maps. So even if we don't have a storyline/event for places like the City Hall or the Zoo, I still have to design a model for it.

Example (Low res mock up):
City_Hall.jpg

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For people curious, I just bought a years worth of Picarto Premium. So you can expect to see me streaming a lot of the sculpting for the Redux update now and in the future. So please, check me out here for all of that, drop me a follow, all very much appreciated.

In fact, as of me posting this, I'm live RIGHT NOW, doing a late-night stream.

Check me out and see what Amity Park's getting into!

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
For people curious, I just bought a years worth of Picarto Premium. So you can expect to see me streaming a lot of the sculpting for the Redux update now and in the future. So please, check me out here for all of that, drop me a follow, all very much appreciated.

In fact, as of me posting this, I'm live RIGHT NOW, doing a late-night stream.

Check me out and see what Amity Park's getting into!
Would you be so kind to provide the streams for us to watch later on? There's just one video in your channel and it's not AP related :p

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Would you be so kind to provide the streams for us to watch later on? There's just one video in your channel and it's not AP related :p
Uhh, that video is the first thing I've recorded since I turned on the "Save Streams as Videos" button, and it was all Amity Park related... I know there were down-time parts that seemed odd, but it all had to do with sculpting things for Amity Park, so sorry if there's some confusion somewhere. But I'm not working on anything BF related in regards to sculpting, so it wasn't anything else lol

Also, my gets every stream I do archived on there, including the stream I just did, that'll get put there as well now that I can record my Picarto stuff. It'll probably just have all the audio muted to avoid strikes. Subscribe to me there as well.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Uhh, that video is the first thing I've recorded since I turned on the "Save Streams as Videos" button, and it was all Amity Park related... I know there were down-time parts that seemed odd, but it all had to do with sculpting things for Amity Park, so sorry if there's some confusion somewhere. But I'm not working on anything BF related in regards to sculpting, so it wasn't anything else lol

Also, my gets every stream I do archived on there, including the stream I just did, that'll get put there as well now that I can record my Picarto stuff. It'll probably just have all the audio muted to avoid strikes. Subscribe to me there as well.
Ah, I though it was some kind of gaming. Carry on, then!

ForLord

Oct 4, 2020
I am unable to defeat Shadow Ghost at the end of Episode 3... Even after multiple attempts, I am loosing the battle. Can anyone help me out?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I am unable to defeat Shadow Ghost at the end of Episode 3... Even after multiple attempts, I am loosing the battle. Can anyone help me out?
You're supposed to lose to it, as you haven't discovered how to use Orgone yet

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You're supposed to lose to it, as you haven't discovered how to use Orgone yet
They say "At the *end* of episode 3" though, so that should be beatable.

ForLord, are you activating your Orgone during the battle? Or putting in points for battle?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes