sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
They say "At the *end* of episode 3" though, so that should be beatable.

ForLord, are you activating your Orgone during the battle? Or putting in points for battle?
Oops, replayed only the first fight and thought it was the last one already :poop:

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I've just replayed the last battle of Ep. 3. You already got Orgone from Sam and haven't leveled up yet, so all you have to do is blast the shadow with your ray while it's not invisible and block when it is. After two blast uses, you keep hammering it with your punches.

ForLord

Oct 4, 2020
I've just replayed the last battle of Ep. 3. You already got Orgone from Sam and haven't leveled up yet, so all you have to do is blast the shadow with your ray while it's not invisible and block when it is. After two blast uses, you keep hammering it with your punches.
Blast usage is not yet active, I can only go invisible. I've tried multiple combinations however nothing seems to work. Cannot quit as well.

ForLord

Oct 4, 2020
They say "At the *end* of episode 3" though, so that should be beatable.

ForLord, are you activating your Orgone during the battle? Or putting in points for battle?
I seem to have used all the available options, somehow I'm only loosing.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Is there any cheat that I may use to skip this battle
I don't think there's one. You can just start a game from chapter 4 and carry on from there

I seem to have used all the available options, somehow I'm only loosing.
Perhaps you've been having a bit of bad luck with the battle's RNG. If Shadow goes invisible too many times, you'll probably lose. The replay I did earlier left me with just 20 HP, with Shadow going invisible twice.

ForLord

Oct 4, 2020
I don't think there's one. You can just start a game from chapter 4 and carry on from there

Perhaps you've been having a bit of bad luck with the battle's RNG. If Shadow goes invisible too many times, you'll probably lose. The replay I did earlier left me with just 20 HP, with Shadow going invisible twice.
Thanks, I will indeed jump to Chapter 4

Reactions: sexypeanut

ForLord

Oct 4, 2020
Thanks, I will indeed jump to Chapter 4
Dammit.. now I'm stuck at Dragon battle.. losing every single fight.. I checked YouTube for guidance.. seems my punches ain't doing much damage .. its in middle of chapter.. I don't want to jump to next chapter..

ForLord

Oct 4, 2020
Dammit.. now I'm stuck at Dragon battle.. losing every single fight.. I checked YouTube for guidance.. seems my punches ain't doing much damage .. its in middle of chapter.. I don't want to jump to next chapter..
I'm playing Android Version..

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
What you have to do: at the left corner of the screen, there's a small avatar of Danny Fenton. Press on it to open his stat screen and spend all your xp points on Strength. It will be enough to defeat the dragon.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It wouldn't be so bad if the dev gave some progress updates yet he's very dismissive. Is he embarrassed of the pace he's working at?
Who is dismissive? What do you guys wanna know? We're remaking new art, we're writing new scenes, we're making new backgrounds, I stream at least once a week that stuff. What is it you're *not* getting out of the multiple posts I make here? :unsure:

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Who is dismissive? What do you guys wanna know? We're remaking new art, we're writing new scenes, we're making new backgrounds, I stream at least once a week that stuff. What is it you're *not* getting out of the multiple posts I make here? :unsure:
Don't sweat it. You could make a new post every five minutes and there still would be some people not happy about it.

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'm stucked in chapter 3 with the quest "A friend in need: I wonder what Tucker'll think of Sam's..."
Tucker wont appear anymore and i cant ask him. Can some one help me?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The new combat is certainly an improvement over the old method (dragon fight was basically a lottery :ROFLMAO:) but it still needs a bit more balancing to be ideal. The newish scenes and animations are on the right path.

Actually I've been putting off a review of the game for a long while as I've been waiting on the remake of old scenes. I wonder if I should post a review anyways reflecting the current state of the game, or wait a bit more? hmm....

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The new combat is certainly an improvement over the old method (dragon fight was basically a lottery :ROFLMAO:) but it still needs a bit more balancing to be ideal. The newish scenes and animations are on the right path.

Actually I've been putting off a review of the game for a long while as I've been waiting on the remake of old scenes. I wonder if I should post a review anyways reflecting the current state of the game, or wait a bit more? hmm....
Personally, I'd say wait until the Redux comes out, that's what I've been asking people to do either hoping to play the new game or to review it. That will have improvements on the new combat system, integrating it fully, remade art, new content seasoned throughout, dialogue changes, bugfixes, etc. (y)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'm stucked in chapter 3 with the quest "A friend in need: I wonder what Tucker'll think of Sam's..."
Tucker wont appear anymore and i cant ask him. Can some one help me?
When you get the quest, go to sleep and go to school in the morning. This will show up:

1616022314051.png

If you're not getting this conversation, be sure to complete all other quests beforehand or load a previous save and try again

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes