Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I am happy to hear that you have not had any health problems recently... and you are right. I don't know anything about the game's development. Sorry, if I ended up offending you or the fans in any way.
I'm in a grumpy mood, and a number of random people just come in to say ludicrous things about this game when they're not paying attention in the slightest. I'm sorry you were caught in that crossfire, you seem like a reasonable enough person. I also apologize, good sir.

_mczRk.gif

D

Deleted member 2497343

I'm in a grumpy mood, and a number of random people just come in to say ludicrous things about this game when they're not paying attention in the slightest. I'm sorry you were caught in that crossfire, you seem like a reasonable enough person. I also apologize, good sir.

View attachment 1133309

It was an unfortunate statement on my part...
I let my frustration by other developers speak louder. Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
AFAIK, yes. There was a post yesterday on their Patreon about a stream.

MorahZamora do you know if GZone has a youtube channel? Yesterday's stream isn't available in his Picarto for later watching.
No, only I do. He doesn't have a Premium Picarto to save his streams.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
No, only I do. He doesn't have a Premium Picarto to save his streams.
As a follow up to that, I've been trying to upload 4 archived Streams I have to my YouTube as of late, but I gotta remove the audio first. I just heard VLC Media Player does this simply enough, so those should be up in a day or so.

Reactions: sexypeanut

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm Commander Shephard and I endorse all preg content in games.
I'm more of an impreg guy myself. Once the girl is knocked up I'm suddenly less interested in her.
...does that make me a bad person?

Ya F95 has a bad habit of people talking out of their asses. I supported the game for a few months when Maddie was getting her content and plan to come back once Jazz gets her day. It's a solid game.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Rant coming up...

The game has been running for almost 5 years and the hype on this game has all but died out. Im only visiting this thread because MorahZamora is still active and if you've seen his script work on taffy's tales, you could see how hardworking he is.

And people have been discussing about the redux for a year now. FET has been using the same battle system for years now but still they were able to deliver updates at least 4x a year.
Ehh are you mixing us up by any chance?

Morah hasn't done script work for Taffy Tales since...Well, me. :Kappa:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Damn, September is so far away! :cry:
We got Morah and raven here... just missing GZONE and the new artist!
GZone's the one who actually does work (Unlike me :p) and has a full-time job, he never has time to be the interactive type. I do want him to transition into a more DC type with more frequent streams though. That'll happen I hope when the actual game allows him to support himself more (Something I foresee happening post-Redux launch).

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes