Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
If I can help clear anything up, or shed light on the development of Amity Park, feel free to ask me, I'll do my best. ;)

Reactions: sexypeanut

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This might be good if I had people report to *me*, but I'm not GZone. I don't really know in specific terms like that what others are doing. I can only ever really speak about the stuff I'm doing myself.

Right now I'm working on finishing up the Manson Basement, the Manson Household Building Model, the Fenton Lab and the Cafeteria. Then I've got to get to work on the Auditorium, Paulina's room, Star's room, a highrise hotel room, and the remade swap meet booths for Raven's stadium.

I'm also currently working my way through around 4800 lines of dialogue and code for Breeding Farm. And finishing up a scene I'm working on for the Shrek 2 Retold fan project this week.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
If I can get an idea or example of what I can show/post/whatever, let me know. I obviously can't post things like artwork that GZone has given me permission to do so, as he prefers to keep things under wraps unless it's for Patreon.
I was mistaken about the What a Legend report - who posts it here on f95 is a Patreon user who doesn't mind sharing it here.
Here's an post from a dev themselves that is closer to what I have in mind: https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-8-7-flexible-media.63083/post-5651287 (game is Paradise Lust)

What I mean is a post saying something like "Hey, Guys! This week we did A and B. Next week, we plan on having C done."
Basically, a kind of short update on how the production is going. No need to show something, but it certainly helps.
Many users here don't have a Patreon account and, therefore, can't check what's going on there - they (I'm included in this group) have to wait for someone to post such info here (like what it happens with What a Legend, although the dev also answers to questions and feedback).

As you've said, people don't report to you, but to GZONE. However, I believe you guys have meetings, right? So, in those meetings, you can talk among us yourselves and define what kind of material could be shared on F95 - obviously, much less stuff than what goes to Patreon... but enough to make people interested and understand the game is pretty much alive.

Hope I made myself clear on that!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I was mistaken about the What a Legend report - who posts it here on f95 is a Patreon user who doesn't mind sharing it here.
Here's an post from a dev themselves that is closer to what I have in mind: https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v0-8-7-flexible-media.63083/post-5651287 (game is Paradise Lust)

What I mean is a post saying something like "Hey, Guys! This week we did A and B. Next week, we plan on having C done."
Basically, a kind of short update on how the production is going. No need to show something, but it certainly helps.
Many users here don't have a Patreon account and, therefore, can't check what's going on there - they (I'm included in this group) have to wait for someone to post such info here (like what it happens with What a Legend, although the dev also answers to questions and feedback).

As you've said, people don't report to you, but to GZONE. However, I believe you guys have meetings, right? So, in those meetings, you can talk among us yourselves and define what kind of material could be shared on F95 - obviously, much less stuff than what goes to Patreon... but enough to make people interested and understand the game is pretty much alive.

Hope I made myself clear on that!
I'll do my best on that then. I'm doing that on Discord a little bit as of late too, so if you guys wanna jump in on that, always feel free.

Like I said, I'm doing sculpting when possible, but a little bit of script correction for BF at the moment.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'll do my best on that then. I'm doing that on Discord a little bit as of late too, so if you guys wanna jump in on that, always feel free.

Like I said, I'm doing sculpting when possible, but a little bit of script correction for BF at the moment.
I am not very good at it, but we are trying to use Trillo to track it, but getting us both to remember to use it, is a challenge, since we would rather spend that time doing work on the project itself... lol
Reminds me, I need to mess it with it again soon ...I will probably forget.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I am not very good at it, but we are trying to use Trillo to track it, but getting us both to remember to use it, is a challenge, since we would rather spend that time doing work on the project itself... lol
Reminds me, I need to mess it with it again soon ...I will probably forget.
Trello is a mother fucker, because it's technically simple, but it's a pain to try and get a staff of people just doing their own thing to remember "Oh, I just finished this one specific section, let me jump on the ol' Trello page and move that section to the 'Written' category". I would never remember it, just working on my own stuff.

xlord2012

Oct 30, 2020
Hey guys, I saw you having a heating discussion here but I just wanna say that the game is awesome and I wish you the best for it to be finish when the time comes, I love all the story and amount of effort in the characters (specially Desiree and Ember, dang I just LOVE that girls with capital L so much as wish they exist in real life with me) Best of Luck.

P.s.: I hope more scenes with BIG Mommy Maddie, I love mommy so much yes huehue:sneaky:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys, I saw you having a heating discussion here but I just wanna say that the game is awesome and I wish you the best for it to be finish when the time comes, I love all the story and amount of effort in the characters (specially Desiree and Ember, dang I just LOVE that girls with capital L so much as wish they exist in real life with me) Best of Luck.

P.s.: I hope more scenes with BIG Mommy Maddie, I love mommy so much yes huehue:sneaky:
Definitely more Mommy Maddie stuff coming, brother. :cool: (y)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Desiree is so great here! I love everything she does and says :love:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Other than Maddie...I would like more Sam! I guess I'll just patiently wait instead of riling up arguments and complaining...4 more months until it reaches a year since the last update...wow, how long has that been since I last completed everything

xlord2012

Oct 30, 2020
Other than Maddie...I would like more Sam! I guess I'll just patiently wait instead of riling up arguments and complaining...4 more months until it reaches a year since the last update...wow, how long has that been since I last completed everything
Definitely more Sam too, I love my Goth girl, best friend ever :love:

Obviously Jazz is coming too with that cliffhanger.

Oh boy just imagining that sweet little piece of redhead in my bed (Danny's) is making me drool.

Being the sister is the best part, wincest yep.

DEX333

Mar 5, 2019
My comments in full came from a frustration of people calling this game abandoned. We told people as early as we possibly knew that the game was being reworked and retooled, and how long we expected it to take. That's where the frustration on my end has come from, is us being upfront about our timed schedule and still getting called crooks (Yes, a year at the latest is still lame, but we haven't broken a promise we've made yet).

With a studio of our size, splitting the budget that we have, even amongst Amity Park and BF, it just takes time. Epadder has been working tirelessly on the coding for Amity Park, I've had to make a number of backgrounds and screenshots to line up and make for every single background we already had in the game + more for the new scenes, and there's been a number of new h-scenes being put in by GZone and Psymind.

I'll say I apologize for being "Shitty to the fans". But I didn't think that person's comment was warranted back then, and neither did the guy who said it afterwards. He realized he was wrong and said he didn't really understand what he was saying. And I apologized for snapping at him! There's been a dozen people leaving similar comments and I didn't bite back at them in the same manner. I am genuinely sorry I let that get out, but it came out of a real place of frustration. Nobody seems to want to know more *about* the game and what we're doing, they're just asking when it's done or if it's abandoned. I want to do nothing *but* discuss the game with people.

Nobody is sick. Nobody's dying. I work 10.5 hour days in a manual job, and then still find time to work 100 hours a month for Team Bieno. It's simply a matter of time and resources, I'm serious. And, once the update comes out, Episode 8 will be out leagues ahead of schedule. That's my prediction, I don't think I can be crucified for setting an honest deadline and not fulfilling it earlier then we said we would. Idk. I'll try to do better regardless for the fans. (y):)
jesus arseholing christ! if all of thats true (and have no reason to believe otherwise) the fact that you even have the time to answer these sophomoric know it alls is a-mazing if i were you i'd quit and sleep forever.

Reactions: ReaCreations

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
is this game keeping the look similar to the show ? because that one of the reasons I like it I'm worried since I seen some pics around with characters looking nothing like the show

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
is this game keeping the look similar to the show ? because that one of the reasons I like it I'm worried since I seen some pics around with characters looking nothing like the show
Valerie got a bit of a redesign, in slight regards, but still I think embodies the character's look. I personally think we're sexying up the characters with the design changes Psymind is doing, but I don't want people to think we're making it look too different. We're not remaking the portrait models after all.

I never cared for some of the still image art before, I thought it was a little too "Y" boob-ish for my liking, personally. I've been happy with the changes, I hope people don't think the edits we're doing are too drastic for their liking.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes