Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yes. During Ember's questline (ep. 7), Sam will offer herself as an Orgone 'donor' and Danny will need to pick a second 'donor'. If you choose Desiree, you'll get an h-scene* after the party and lizard fight. It'll be different from the one you get after the dance.

*the build-up to the scene is quite touching. It's one of the best moments in this game
I only get Maddie, Star, Paulina, and Kate as options for donors. I am on a Sam as date to the dance path. Thoughts?

I did do all the date paths at the time but chose Sam as my path to continue so I have seen all the after dance scenes.

Along those lines, on a Star orgone donor choice from my Sam path, Star talks like Invisi-Bill took her to the dance in a bitch fest with Paulina.

Reactions: NekoRush

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I don't see why you even need to choose a donor considering Sam, Maddie, and Kate are all willing already. I'd be nice if you can just ask Desiree. As for Star and Paulina those two should still be decided by who you chose to go with to the dance. Personally I'd like to see some Star and Kate (mother/daughter) action in the future. The game so far keeps Sam around as a default choses. I found myself waiting for events to happen when I could have been trying to make amends with Star or finding out what Paulina wanted. Star and Paulina are really the only characters at conflict with each other for popularity so they really should be the only choses you have. Everyone else should just be open to interact with unless the game wants you to choose one of the main 3 (Sam, Star, Paulina) for something down the road. The game really shouldn't block a path to scenes unless there event only.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I don't see why you even need to choose a donor considering Sam, Maddie, and Kate are all willing already. I'd be nice if you can just ask Desiree. As for Star and Paulina those two should still be decided by who you chose to go with to the dance. Personally I'd like to see some Star and Kate (mother/daughter) action in the future. The game so far keeps Sam around as a default choses. I found myself waiting for events to happen when I could have been trying to make amends with Star or finding out what Paulina wanted. Star and Paulina are really the only characters at conflict with each other for popularity so they really should be the only choses you have. Everyone else should just be open to interact with unless the game wants you to choose one of the main 3 (Sam, Star, Paulina) for something down the road. The game really shouldn't block a path to scenes unless there event only.
I myself had asked about this. I technically had all females available due to taking Desiree to the dance because I only felt that was right due to what the hell she had been through. it's not like it would hurt for story-wise Danny to get additional "Buffs". Also I myself don't really like Sam as a romantic choice so I don't like that being a forced choice.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Still didn't get the chose's for Desiree since I didn't take her to the dance/party. That's why I was asking if you could.
I only get Maddie, Star, Paulina, and Kate as options for donors. I am on a Sam as date to the dance path. Thoughts?

I did do all the date paths at the time but chose Sam as my path to continue so I have seen all the after dance scenes.

Along those lines, on a Star orgone donor choice from my Sam path, Star talks like Invisi-Bill took her to the dance in a bitch fest with Paulina.
Well, I've fired up a 0.7.5 game just to try this and it gave me the 'Desiree' option. I started straight from the chapter selection at Chapter 7.

1626773215082.png

Replayed the Redux game until the dance choice. Went with Sam. At Chapter 7, now there's no Desiree option.

1626776435398.png

Any of the three paths don't lead to Desiree's second h-scene. It seems I was mistaken.

I somewhat agree with this. This game is already sandbox-y, there isn't much reason to lock choices... although I guess the coding might be harder.

Reactions: Morah SDG

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
why is the new redux version half the filesize to download as 0.7.5? does it actually have less content rather than more?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
why is the new redux version half the filesize to download as 0.7.5? does it actually have less content rather than more?
They've optimized the code and compression of files (it was the main reason the redux was made). I think there's barely missing content at all

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
just got to episode 3 and gotta say while i do understand the reasoning behind wanting to dial down jazzes bathroom scene its kinda invalidated by the fact paulinas ectopuss scene happens pretty much right before it.

personally i think what shoulda been done, and should consider doing at some point, is adding it back but dont remove the new one. instead tweak it so the new one happens sooner and the old one happens later, that way we get both and the 'progression' works a bit better.

i also think the new one should be tweaked to be at least slightly lewder and as was mentioned the art on it needs some work anyways so a tweak to make it a lil lewder can be done at the same time

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Cant progress quest "Cylindrical Container". Game just crush after bring Box-O-Parts. What should i do?

this method didnt help...

Welp, i just click "go back" and this helped...

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is there any different? i have the big size n this update come up with small size with same version

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
When I use the GhostZone cheat, how do I access the unlocked scenes? I cannot get the old scene options to show up after inputting the Ghost Zone cheat and the PervyVision cheat says activated when ive typed it but no scenes appear
Main Menu

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Finally got around to playing the redux version, some nice touches here and there, and a good revamp of the battle system, even though things are actually a little challenging at the beginning I can still beat the first Ember without the orgone rush through sheer persistence hahaha. Making people assign points right after the level ups was a good call, seems the complaints about the game too hard have diminished greatly after that, even though the enemy power seems to scale with our own. Btw, you might want to limit the training machine a bit more, I hit level 50 before finishing the current build and was curbstomping everything besides Ember and had a lot of leftover skill points to assign.

About the new art, I have mixed feelings. While it's easy to see that they ooze high quality, the faces really seem off like other people already mentioned, somewhat "animefied" if that makes any sense, and in some cases it's hard to recognize the characters if you don't know beforehand who it is, like in the Jazz masturbation scene. I have no idea if it's easy to "fix" or even if the artist desires to do so, but I think that if the faces could remain closer to the original it would be awesome, as the art itself is really good, the new backgrounds are pretty great too.

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
Has anyone else run into an issue with trying to look at the quest button and getting an exception error with the new build?

dingusberry12

Oct 29, 2019
So I'm on the Friend in Need quest, and my current objective is to see what Tucker will think of Sam's cheerleading outfit. I CANNOT find Tucker anywhere. According to the walkthrough and other posts on this forum, I should be able to just talk to Tucker the next day, then cheer on Sam in the gym. Tucker just will not appear for me, I've reloaded my save, I've spent days in different areas of the school praying for him to finally show up. I've seen other posts about people having this issue, but I haven't found a solution. Is it a bug or am I looking in the wrong place?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
So I'm on the Friend in Need quest, and my current objective is to see what Tucker will think of Sam's cheerleading outfit. I CANNOT find Tucker anywhere. According to the walkthrough and other posts on this forum, I should be able to just talk to Tucker the next day, then cheer on Sam in the gym. Tucker just will not appear for me, I've reloaded my save, I've spent days in different areas of the school praying for him to finally show up. I've seen other posts about people having this issue, but I haven't found a solution. Is it a bug or am I looking in the wrong place?
He's usually in the left corridor at school. You need to give Sam the cheerleader outfit and then look for him

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
I found The Stolen Box quest for the nurse had to be completed first for this event to trigger properly caused me a lot of headaches too.

Reactions: sexypeanut
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes