MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I don't like how mean Star is, she was actually the nice one to Valerie when she was kicked out of the A-listers.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I believe Desiree was once human, as shown in her flashback in the actual show.
It also says she was human in the game. She tells you of her time as a human, and her death
It is really good that the author is including such dialog instead of relying on people being completely familiar with the source material

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh what to download.
if it is not 3 different games - can it be 1 file>_<

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2021
I am stuck. I am in the prolog just after the school assembly where i need to talk to sam and tucker but i cannot find them.

Also does anyone know the new cheats?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
secret gift quest
Only unlocks if you choose to have Danny go after Maddie - when does it happen.?
oh i think i went for her if al that forest-cave things were meant,
managed to start. so i was trying to tweak what worked heh
so i assume 7chapter quests will be activated after that

ember quest ch7.
why cannot i pick sam (mc said 'ask besides sam'), i picked maddie; i guess it is package for maddie questchain from w-t
any way to tweak it to play sam quest chain?

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
secret gift quest
Only unlocks if you choose to have Danny go after Maddie - when does it happen.?
oh i think i went for her if al that forest-cave things were meant,
managed to start. so i was trying to tweak what worked heh
so i assume 7chapter quests will be activated after that

ember quest ch7.
why cannot i pick sam (mc said 'ask besides sam'), i picked maddie; i guess it is package for maddie questchain from w-t
any way to tweak it to play sam quest chain?
Sam quest chain happens after Maddie chain finishes, you then visit Sam the next Friday before the concert for her events and final orgone boost

RealityArchitect

Aug 12, 2020
Will game adress the fact that in reality all ghosts are creatures originating from ghost zone and they have never been living humans? In fact their backstories about time when they were alive are fabricated by them because of their desire to be human.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Will game adress the fact that in reality all ghosts are creatures originating from ghost zone and they have never been living humans? In fact their backstories about time when they were alive are fabricated by them because of their desire to be human.
1. you mean "in canon" not "in reality"
2. this is not true. just MOST are, and the game explicitly states as such. in game it specifies most ghosts were born in the ghost zone and were never human. but some were human
citation:
She is one of the few ghosts in the series to have had an explicitly established life on .

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Place your bets for a new update...I posted in this thread about 3 weeks ago, and we got 10 days left before Jan hits, anyone reckon we'll get something new?

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Only Desiree and Dairy King are confirmed to have once been humans as stated in the show. As for all the other ghosts, they are likely from the Ghost Zone but maybe a few others were once humans as well. I brought this up earlier when fans were talking about pregnancy. Granted, I forgot Des in my initial reply but she is a ghost that was once human and her backstory is the same as in the show. At least the part about her being a harem girl who was kicked out by a jealous wife.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes