Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I swear i didn't know this game based on Danny Phantom cartoon. I was a bit confused because the art is smiliar to The Fairly OddParents cartoon. My favorite cartoon in my childhood

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
That bus stop is now defunct click on the park and use the bus stop there.
The in-game text should be edited to reflect that the unlabeled bus stop at the park is the next step in the quest... or revise the game coding to shift the appropriate scene to the bus stop which is actually labeled on the game map.

IMHO... :whistle:

Reactions: mrttao

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Odd bug encountered... when entering battle with Ember at the concert, the Quick Menu along the bottom of the screen vanishes... and does not reappear after the battle.

This is a bit problematic for folks using touchscreens. First time I have a bug like this in a Ren'py-based VN.

EDIT: the Quick Menu disappeared on 1st playthrough with Sam and again on 2nd playthrough with Des.... oddball coding error?

Last edited:

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
ANyone's got a save file ? im stuck between the "Now find Eqiup from lab" and "Find a cylinderical item from the mall" part.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the 0.7.5 version? I'd still like to play it with the old artstyle.
*Ahem*
And that's exactly why it's always a good idea to download the last version of a project right before it undergoes a substantial change in direction, like it happened here.

Fortunately for you, I took precautions back then. So you can find Amity Park v0.7.5 (for PC) here:

Reactions: TheDevian
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes