PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
imagine if the game developers actually hired a famous and talented animator like sfan. a whole game with that type of animation would be so lit!
Instead they hired a non famous and untaltented artist that turned this game to shit, the idea behind this project was that it's a parody but now (after dumb decisions) it stands for nothing.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Instead they hired a non famous and untaltented artist that turned this game to shit, the idea behind this project was that it's a parody but now (after dumb decisions) it stands for nothing.
I don't think it's right to attack the artist just because he has a different style. There are a lot of artists out there making parody art that only slightly resemble the original characters. Alot of them here.

If you want to complain to or about someone then it would have to be the devs. They are the ones that decided that this was the way they wanted to go.

For what it matters, I don't like it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Blck

May 22, 2017
The dumbest idea was to redo all the scenes again, which wasted a patience of people to this game and milked them from money. I mean look at this game and BF pace of updates its been more then almost 11 months since last update for the BF and in Amity Park almost year for what, nothing. In my opinion this project will get abadoned (or one of them will be) since there are clear indications that they have no a) control over what they are doing now or b) no intention over developing games and milk fans from cash as long as possible (Cloud meadow tactic). This may seems as angry issue boy rant but,
I will not be suprised if they will remake BF from begning again since they will have another "law" problems or else excuse

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I like the revamped gameplay, it makes the game better. I dislike the change in art style, it takes it away from the show that it is a parody of too far.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes