PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Really, because I thought that was change since the beginning. Dc was really fast then
DC Entertainment made the claim 1 or 2 years after Injustice Unlimited was released keep in mind Injustice Unlimited is already over 6 years in development but the art is steady it have tons and tons of content & don't suddenly switch to a completely different style of drawing in the middle of the game like AP does.

Reactions: uchihafabio

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
DC Entertainment made the claim 1 or 2 years after Injustice Unlimited was released keep in mind Injustice Unlimited is already over 6 years in development but the art is steady it have tons and tons of content & don't suddenly switch to a completely different style of drawing in the middle of the game like AP does.
I play Injustice unlimited too.
The only problem is that they cant draw different body styles. They all have the same body.
Courtney for example os a carbon copy of princess Audrey

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
I was going to bash about a new update. Guess, the new update destroyed the art. Well, I am done. Not only does it take ages for updates now the only good thing, the art/design, is ruined, lol. Shame.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
The first one? you're supposed to lose because you don't have orgone yet. Just play it through and you'll get it ( I think it's from Kate) and the next one you'll win :)
The fight thats 2 in a row with Desire, then I never get to access Orgone ever again

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Redux-Bugfix is not a version number. It will age very poorly. mega says the version number is 0.8.1
so you should really use the actual version number instead of this "redux-bugfix"

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
May I ask if there is any pregnancy content going to be added here soon?
Hopefully so because it will make my childhood dream come true! (HoRnY kid)
Pass your ghost powers within the family tree Danny!
I don't think that kind of thing will ever be implemented here. It doesn't seem to fit well with the premise.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes