funguy00

Nov 8, 2020
Was curious on pregnancy and checked some replies including the ones from the devs, if this has not been suggested before, which would be a slight surprise, how about Danny in his ghost form allows for ghost girl pregnancy and his human form for human girls (for obvious reasons and assuming the human girls would also get pregnancy)? This is of course assuming no one has suggested this before and the obvious option for it to be an optional thing either through gameplay or through the preference/options screen in the game.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Was curious on pregnancy and checked some replies including the ones from the devs, if this has not been suggested before, which would be a slight surprise, how about Danny in his ghost form allows for ghost girl pregnancy and his human form for human girls (for obvious reasons and assuming the human girls would also get pregnancy)? This is of course assuming no one has suggested this before and the obvious option for it to be an optional thing either through gameplay or through the preference/options screen in the game.
Desiree tells Danny ghosts cannot get pregnant, so that doesn't seem possible here.
However, in the cartoon the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady had a ... I don't know if the kid was made before or after both became ghosts.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Desiree tells Danny ghosts cannot get pregnant, so that doesn't seem possible here.
However, in the cartoon the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady had a ... I don't know if the kid was made before or after both became ghosts.
Always loved that word play, Lunch Lady Ghost + Box Ghost = Box Lunch Ghost.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Should be after they became ghosts. Box Lunch is a kid ghost from the future and doesn't exist in Danny's time yet. Box Lunch said she was the kid of Box Ghost and Lunch Lady. This is assuming that all of the dead don't just become ghosts though. Who knows? Box Ghost and Lunch Lady could have been humans, had their child, died and became ghosts, then their child died later. I lean towards the former though as the only ghost that has been confirmed to be human once was Dairy King.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I figured that was Desiree being ill-informed on what can happen.
It'll be fun to see her reaction to meeting that ghost kid and what she'll make of the fact ghosts can have a family.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Should be after they became ghosts. Box Lunch is a kid ghost from the future and doesn't exist in Danny's time yet. Box Lunch said she was the kid of Box Ghost and Lunch Lady. This is assuming that all of the dead don't just become ghosts though. Who knows? Box Ghost and Lunch Lady could have been humans, had their child, died and became ghosts, then their child died later. I lean towards the former though as the only ghost that has been confirmed to be human once was Dairy King.
Although she's from the future, it's from an alternate future. The 'canon'Danny won't become Dark Danny. At least, it's what I know about that episode

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I figured that was Desiree being ill-informed on what can happen.
It'll be fun to see her reaction to meeting that ghost kid and what she'll make of the fact ghosts can have a family.
It is also possible that Vlad or someone else came up with something to help as well.

Reactions: genghis khan

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Although she's from the future, it's from an alternate future. The 'canon'Danny won't become Dark Danny. At least, it's what I know about that episode
That's right. That future was from when Danny cheated, but Clockwork got involved to prevent that from happening because of the Observants telling him to. Depending on whether there's a multiverse or not, that future timeline might not exist anymore. Clockwork is the master of time and knows everything that can/will happen.

Clockwork: "The Observants look at time like they're watching a parade, one thing after another passing by in sequence right in front of them. I see the parade from above, all the twists and turns it might, or might not, take."

Danny: "You knew all of this was going to happen, all of it, even this part."

Honestly, Clockwork should be one of, if not the strongest ghosts in the Ghost Zone. He probably just doesn't get involved in anything unless it's world destroying or something and only he can handle it (like preventing Danny from being Dan/Dark Danny).

Anyways, my point was that in that timeline there were (likely, unless it was the other option I stated) ghosts that had a kid. If there were ghosts that had a kid in the timeline where Danny cheated, it should be possible in his timeline as well. So, ghosts should be able to get pregnant in the game.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Im sorry i fell word with new look of the characters , i know the old ones weren't perfect but now i feel somehow weird
( i can't explain what i mean by weird even to myself )

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Calling 2022 onwards for updates, December likely will or will not have new content, considering how much it does take to have a chapter in between. Game's 4 years old, I guess this is the roundup I've got so far

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Calling 2022 onwards for updates, December likely will or will not have new content, considering how much it does take to have a chapter in between. Game's 4 years old, I guess this is the roundup I've got so far
Yeah, looks like it. Their latest post on their was about a Jazz H-scene on Nov 27th. Looks like they're still working on the next update, but haven't shared the news with us for a while.
I find that a bit sad, because most of the games I follow here either have the dev themselves or a patron post updates here. Amity Park stopped doing the former and, AFAIK, none of the latter do that. :/

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah, the shit hit the fan around here on the last redux (deservedly so IMO; art was good, but those faces...:WutFace:), so I can understand them avoiding this place. But the Spectra previews a few months back (and on their patreon) look more promising and accurate. Hopefully this is the case as Jazz is one of my favorite cartoon hotties. I've got a good feeling about it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am curious btw, does anyone go after the more nasty girls in this game?
For completion sake I checked all the routes and I was pretty floored at how you need to betray your friends and then you get... sloppy 100th with some skanks.

I mean, I get that they are canon characters but why go through all the effort to even program this in. Is anyone even interested?
Star and Paulina are just... the worst.

I love the Desiree arc though. Was a bit disappointed at the snapback to status quo with sam. After all the progress you make with her and suddenly its pretending none of it happened and yall are "just friends" and the dating thing was a joke

Reactions: Rize

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I believe Desiree was once human, as shown in her flashback in the actual show.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I am curious btw, does anyone go after the more nasty girls in this game?
For completion sake I checked all the routes and I was pretty floored at how you need to betray your friends and then you get... sloppy 100th with some skanks.

I mean, I get that they are canon characters but why go through all the effort to even program this in. Is anyone even interested?
Star and Paulina are just... the worst.

I love the Desiree arc though. Was a bit disappointed at the snapback to status quo with sam. After all the progress you make with her and suddenly its pretending none of it happened and yall are "just friends" and the dating thing was a joke
Pauline is a (bit) better gal than she was in the cartoon here. At least she's genuinely into Ghost Boy, while Star is the worst- that's true.
Desiree best girl, of course.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I believe Desiree was once human, as shown in her flashback in the actual show.
You're right. She slipped my mind for some reason. Just like they say in the game, she was a harem girl. It's hard to remember about every ghost since I haven't watched the cartoon in years nor played the game in months. I only remembered Dairy King by chance.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes