Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
There are two Jazz Hj scenes. One where she's between your legs, other is she's laying down next to you. Can only see/found the hj scene between your legs in the game and from scene replay. Anyone know how to get her laying next to you hj scene?
I know it exists because its in the game files.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Maybe it's me, but there's always been something of an odd bug that develops that pretty much hard locks me from doing anything. At the point where it tells me that "jazz has cloths" when I try to enter her room, or really do anything to progress, I get this message that she keeps her door locked. I've tried multiple ways to get around this... and can't really seem to find an option. I've done various searches here for a possible solution, but can't turn up any real answer. What have I done wrong here?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
There are two Jazz Hj scenes. One where she's between your legs, other is she's laying down next to you. Can only see/found the hj scene between your legs in the game and from scene replay. Anyone know how to get her laying next to you hj scene?
The artwork looks different, so.. it's an abandoned version of the HJ scene as far as I can tell. The only way to see it is extracting the assets so far.

Looks like a lot of the new content is sticking with the original art style and not shifting to the bishoujo look, but Jazz is staying with that look? I really don't understand the art direction of the game, but at least everything besides Jazz actually looks real good and decently animated. Hard to believe all this content took a year, though.

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger the nightly visits with desiree i have the slave leia chose her for orgone and the dance and have waited and waited to no avail for the event to trigger and did a bunch of sexual favours too

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Looks like a lot of the new content is sticking with the original art style and not shifting to the bishoujo look, but Jazz is staying with that look? I really don't understand the art direction of the game, but at least everything besides Jazz actually looks real good and decently animated. Hard to believe all this content took a year, though.
I believe that's the case because working on ep. 8 stuff already started before they decided to change Jazz (her new looks came in the Redux version); that would mean they might rather finish everything with her using the new look and then applying it to the other characters slowly. But that's just a theory.

Anyone know how to trigger the nightly visits with desiree i have the slave leia chose her for orgone and the dance and have waited and waited to no avail for the event to trigger and did a bunch of sexual favours too
I think it's bugged... try doing that in the Redux version - it works there!

where can I find sam's locker
As soon as you enter the school, there are lockers to your left. One of them becomes interactive once you get the dildo from Star.

Reactions: rouge_g

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I don't think you can, that scene is shown as a snippet in the movie that Danny and Jazz see courtesy of Bertram. It happened in Danny's head, not in reality, and it didn't go past that one picture from what I could tell before he snapped out of it.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Ok, I have to ask.

What is the point of having a quest log if you are not stating what the next task is??

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
OK... so been a couple of years and I thought I'd revisit this. However I seem unable to progress in "Tucker’s PDA". After the initial event, Jazz seems to never use the bath again...

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes