FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
So I am having bit of an odd issue, I had this with one other game but the next update fixed it so never found out what issue was exactly. I'm guessing due to the timing of updates here (or lack of) it will be awhile before next update.
The game loads fine and my saves are there from a long time ago but I cant read any of the menu or in game text, its all black and white squiggly lines. It took me a few tries on main menu to figure out which garbled line was "load" to get into my games but then the map and location text is perfectly fine (like home-mall-sam-park & back to hallway-back etc), go to interact with a character and its fubar.... Basically impossible to know what selections are what and what anyone is saying including MC when you click on something to interact like bed, bedroom doors etc

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the nightly visits with desiree i have the slave leia chose her for orgone and the dance and have waited and waited to no avail for the event to trigger and did a bunch of sexual favours too
Yes, that confused me for fucking ages. You have to summon her in the morning and ask for sex, then she will appear that night. Dumb as fuck.

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
Hey I've been having some trouble with the later fights was hoping someone would know what is the best attributes to increase as you gain levels

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Welp, hope you all enjoyed Spectra's story,
was pretty fun and challenging coming up with a background from scratch for her I thought that worked.

If you want to know where the inspiration came from:
Whatever happened to Baby Jane?
Played a big role in shaping up her backstory.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Welp, hope you all enjoyed Spectra's story,
was pretty fun and challenging coming up with a background from scratch for her I thought that worked.

If you want to know where the inspiration came from:
Whatever happened to Baby Jane?
Played a big role in shaping up her backstory.
It was a very interesting backstory, I give you that. My only complaint is that I found her unapproachableness a bit too strong and I could see Danny just giving up on her :p
Her first scene and the foursome were great!

Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes