errte13

Oct 6, 2020
is there any new Maddie sex scene guys ??
Ignore what I said, there is a new scene, a boobjob.

I triggered it on Sunday, I didn't talk to Maddie doing yoga, I advanced time to night (while being in the house, in the lab room to be precise if that matters) then went back to the living room (where the stairs going to everyone's bedroom).

This save has finished Spectra chapter.

Barkin 10

Reactions: Barkin 10

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Ignore what I said, there is a new scene, a boobjob.

I triggered it on Sunday, I didn't talk to Maddie doing yoga, I advanced time to night (while being in the house, in the lab room to be precise if that matters) then went back to the living room (where the stairs going to everyone's bedroom).

This save has finished Spectra chapter.

Barkin 10
Any idea which Sunday? Because I've tried first and last and still find an empty couch on Sunday night.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Any idea which Sunday? Because I've tried first and last and still find an empty couch on Sunday night.
I loaded a slightly older save, this was during 4some with the ghost girls. After the sex scene, it's Sunday and I'm on Danny's bedroom. I advanced to the night, then went down stairs to the living room, still triggered the scene.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I loaded a slightly older save, this was during 4some with the ghost girls. After the sex scene, it's Sunday and I'm on Danny's bedroom. I advanced to the night, then went down stairs to the living room, still triggered the scene.
I must be missing a step or took to many someplace because I'm not getting there.

Nov 13, 2017
guys can someone give me a save made before 0.91 content please? cuz when i load my old save and try to look what missions i need to complete i get an error and game takes me back to menu

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
guys can someone give me a save made before 0.91 content please? cuz when i load my old save and try to look what missions i need to complete i get an error and game takes me back to menu
Here, sleeping should trigger the new chapter (and will prompt you to spend your skill points as your level get reset).

• Red Heart
Reactions: supremepattybruh

sumino

Oct 3, 2021
I know they’ve already asked this question, but I haven’t found any answers so I thought I’d redo it. Will the new version be coming for Android? And if so, do you already know when? Thanks

Aug 28, 2018
Okay I'm a bit stuck.. I don't know if anyone else is having this same issue but after beating spectra and getting to the point of going to get her some coffee beans it first was going to let me buy it but then realized I didnt have enough.. came back later with more money and now can't buy it at all.. tried loading some saves over again and still have the same issue as though I cannot progress. Is there any solution to this?

Aug 28, 2018
Okay I'm a bit stuck.. I don't know if anyone else is having this same issue but after beating spectra and getting to the point of going to get her some coffee beans it first was going to let me buy it but then realized I didnt have enough.. came back later with more money and now can't buy it at all.. tried loading some saves over again and still have the same issue as though I cannot progress. Is there any solution to this?
Okay so I had to go back to an older save and redo everything then make sure I had enough money the first time and can now progress.. problem solved

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone know if there is anything more to do after sex with penelope? Says she needs time and you can do what you want now but there seems to be not much to do... is there any point further where there will be a trigger to new events?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes