Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Maddie and Des I assume. XD Just a pacifier until that good old version 0.3 comes out.
Everybody SHOULD be looking at the brand new banner and logo we have, along with the brand new screenshots we did on the forum. :D

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Well this version has scenes that were removed so yeah
Fap material
In our opinion, poor fap material. That's why GZone rebooted it, to be basically work in those elements far better. Minus the Paulina stuff, he's taking that out entirely.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Wait so Paulina is not going to have any scenes at all or just this update? I agree she wasn't best girl but would be weird to have nothing at all planned for her
Oh no, there are things that are planned for her down the line for sure. I was just saying that there used to be a whole glory hole threeway that involved Paulina making money by selling her body sucking dicks through that method. GZone just didn't like a lot of things about it (the context, the deviations from the character's personality, the limited animation) and just said, "The hell with it, we'll take that out." New Paulina stuff is gonna be present down the line, don't worry! Just that particular thing won't find its way back in the game, other than some sort of bonus feature thing. Just won't be "canon" to the Amity Park storyline. :D

L0rdM1D0

Jul 19, 2018
Well quality or not it’s still fap material and rare one so it’s better to have it than not maybe it’ll be useful later

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In our opinion, poor fap material. That's why GZone rebooted it, to be basically work in those elements far better. Minus the Paulina stuff, he's taking that out entirely.
Depending upon your preferences, 'poor' material is better than 'no' material. XD No offense to the animator, but I still like the bedroom animations much more than the tentacle rape ones, even ignoring the subject matter.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Depending upon your preferences, 'poor' material is better than 'no' material. XD No offense to the animator, but I still like the bedroom animations much more than the tentacle rape ones, even ignoring the subject matter.
I don't know when our current animator started working, so I don't know if that was his stuff or not.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure if this is just a tabloid fluff piece, but I think I might have learned something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...or maybe not. :winkytongue:

is this full game but its only 41.1kb
No, the current build is about 547meg in the zip file, though it is far from a 'full game' yet.

neomother

Oct 9, 2018
Ah, well that DOES change a thing or 3. XD
Following about 200 games at the moment, so while this is one of my favorites, it's hard to keep up with much reading while dyslexic. :winkytongue:
bro i just downloded .06 from mega link mention above now how should i proceed its only 41kb

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
bro i just downloded .06 from mega link mention above now how should i proceed its only 41kb
You could try and download it again, it sounds like it failed. If it still doesn't work, let us know, I will upload it again.

..for the record, the 0.06 version was only 213meg.

neomother

Oct 9, 2018
brother i tried too times but only getting 41kb dont know its would be great if u reupload thanks in advance The Devian

neomother

Oct 9, 2018
You could try and download it again, it sounds like it failed. If it still doesn't work, let us know, I will upload it again.

..for the record, the 0.06 version was only 213meg.
brother i tried too times but only getting 41kb i dont know whats wrong or someone removed it would be great if u reupload thanks in advance The Devian

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes