• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
brother i tried too times but only getting 41kb i dont know whats wrong or someone removed it would be great if u reupload thanks in advance The Devian
You're welcome, I tried workupload, but they are being slow tonight, so I used nofile.

The Work Upload one finally finished too.

Reactions: neomother

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
is the Cheatcode the same? it doesnt seem to work i tried everything using console and without console and nothing it only gives errors

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is the Cheatcode the same? it doesnt seem to work i tried everything using console and without console and nothing it only gives errors
What cheat code? Other than money, I am not sure what you might need...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you shouldnt need to cheat at all, there really isnt that much content that would need you to cheat for $$ yet.
Yeah, it only takes a few shifts at the nasty burger, but some people are lazy, or impatient after BG raised the price. Never used it before either, I actually had to try a few things before I figured it out for that post. ^

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, it only takes a few shifts at the nasty burger, but some people are lazy, or impatient after BG raised the price. Never used it before either, I actually had to try a few things before I figured it out for that post. ^
With some of the stuff we have coming up, having the cheat codes will probably end up being a godsend for the player to get everything available. We also haven't worked out a fourth time slot into the code yet, so that'll come down the line where the player will be able to spend two shifts at the Nasty B instead of just one. It'll be morning, afternoon, evening and night.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is that to say it'll be similar to, or the same as the previous version?
I can say that we will be, as time progresses forward, be putting content that WAS there before back in the game. The reason GZone removed previous materials in the game was because he either didn't like it flat out (the Paulina bathroom scene) or he didn't like the pacing or the writing it was taking to get to them (Maddie and Jack scenes, Desiree stuff.)

Eventually, you'll see the latter content all put back in there, but you'll also see NEW content before you even see the old stuff. Lighter stuff in terms of adult content rating, but stuff that will help us planning wise and to achieve that proper "buildup" effect GZone wanted.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Also, it should be noted that we WILL have to make a contextual change to the game down the line, but I'm writing it my best so that it'll be the very best version of what it needs to be. It'll be its own, unique, and grounded story. I'm gonna have it have actual proper context implemented, and not just do a "name plug in" job to get it done quickly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With some of the stuff we have coming up, having the cheat codes will probably end up being a godsend for the player to get everything available. We also haven't worked out a fourth time slot into the code yet, so that'll come down the line where the player will be able to spend two shifts at the Nasty B instead of just one. It'll be morning, afternoon, evening and night.
A fourth time slot is a really good idea, I am actually considering 6 myself, but 2 of those might include going to class on the weekdays. Still working out the details. Also considering actions like having lunch being a transitional activity, like in Superpowered...

The Des scene I can totally see as being a bit too soon, though we should get a thermos soon. The Maddie one though does need to be pretty early, as it was an accidental possession, but as long as he has not possessed anyone yet, it still works plot wise. But now that he has seen it happen (Kitty for one example), he needs to learn it himself.

If you need help making a plot point work, I would be happy to help brainstorm.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can I get a screenshot? I think I know what the issue is, but I can't for certain remember. If what I think is happening, you're playing on the last version that DOESN'T have cheat codes.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it possible to get the old Version with danny and Maddie?

i like the game Right now too but after playing the old Version it seems more softer Right now? but unfortunately i deleted the older versions after i get a new Version and now i´m sad ;_;

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
is it possible to get the old Version with danny and Maddie?

i like the game Right now too but after playing the old Version it seems more softer Right now? but unfortunately i deleted the older versions after i get a new Version and now i´m sad ;_;
By donating to the Patreon you could, yeah.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes