Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
We need a hero to post it by tomorrow night. XD If someone does I'd really appreciate it. I'm about ready to crack and just become patron but I really can't. Only get paid once a month and most of last pay is already gone due to bills and xmas shopping lol
In your case, there's always contributing maybe a lesser amount for a not as soon, but still soon release, ya know? I don't think that any of the $15 people are gonna leak it, and I don't think anybody who isn't just interested in the game will pay more than $5 just to leak it for others.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i give it 2 more days tops before we see a leak.
I mean hey, if it took that long, I'd still be impressed. In two days, it'll be out for $10 members anyway, so who knows. We just liked that we didn't seen an IMMEDIATE port on this site right away. We liked that a great deal. And if anybody does leak it, hey, we made sure they had to pay for it at least. Hahaha

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Creepy how last posts were almost mostly some Game Developer spy. Not even the show developers that the characters and images that the game is CR infringing are not even this attentive.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Creepy how last posts were almost mostly some Game Developer spy. Not even the show developers that the characters and images that the game is CR infringing are not even this attentive.
What? Sorry, I don't quite understand this.

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
he is only worrying about us little guys that have to feed on the scraps of greatness.
Everybody gets their fair share in the end, of course, I'm just glad to see that our paywall has significantly increased the amount of time between release and leakage. I'm very excited to get everyone's thoughts on the new update. :)

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
If update hasn't been leaked by November 1st (Halloween stuff included) I'll probably end up going for $15 tier. Can't stand the waiting XD but don't want to do it now as next charge would already be next week

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
If update hasn't been leaked by November 1st (Halloween stuff included) I'll probably end up going for $15 tier. Can't stand the waiting XD but don't want to do it now as next charge would already be next week
Yeah, I would say wait until November 2nd, cause you'll more easily avoid the charges, and the full version with the additional features will be available then.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Anyone else honestly shocked the new version hasnt been leaked anywhere (as far as I can see) online yet? XD
to be honest yes this is the longest i seen without a leak. my excitement is starting to go soft.
This is what's weird to us as well, yeah. We're really surprised our paywall has made this big a dent in the time released before the time it's leaked. We do at some point want some form of advertising here, and hey, you know, we'll be ecstatic if we can make it a whole week without it happening.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is what's weird to us as well, yeah. We're really surprised our paywall has made this big a dent in the time released before the time it's leaked. We do at some point want some form of advertising here, and hey, you know, we'll be ecstatic if we can make it a whole week without it happening.
I just hope we get it for Samhain. XD

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes