RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
GZone said his primary inspiration and drive to make games actually came from Akabur, so that's very nice that you spotted that similarity in style! :)
I love Akabur as much as the next guy, his writing is pretty great, but can you do me a favor and not take inspiration from his release rate, because its suppppper sporadic and far apart.

F឵឵

Feb 7, 2018
Pretty much everything I do gives me a callback error. Kind of a bummer.

Edit: Now I'm stuck and can't pickup Sam's outfit to finish her quest line for Chapter 3.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Ben786

Aug 11, 2017
Honestly I think the person who planned on uploading was just waiting for the secondary update that was planned to release a few days ago (i.e. skipping the middle man). Seems like a minor hassle to upload something only for it to update a week later ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How cheat works:
In the game you go to the computer and select "Amity Park", from there it should be obvious, that there is the Cheat input box.

The cheat in the OP is outdated, above the working one was mentioned:
Jack_F_Rulez

Could someone please update the OP according to that?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Still no real Maddie content

This game is so horribly shit in what to priortise. She's literally the hottest character in the entire series by far.

Reactions: zsaX and Arth

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Still no real Maddie content

This game is so horribly shit in what to priortise. She's literally the hottest character in the entire series by far.
We got asked to do this first by the Patrons by use of an old poll I believe.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes