TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn! Still nothing? Those are some stingy patrons XD I wonder if Gzone threatened the patrons or something this is unbelievable lol
Well, no one wants to be trapped inside the thermos for too long...

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Damn! Still nothing? Those are some stingy patrons XD I wonder if Gzone threatened the patrons or something this is unbelievable lol
Lol We only asked people not to spread around cheat codes and spoiler images contained within the Discord itself. That would result in us having to ban someone from the Discord. But honestly, if you get by us, what can we possibly do? Again though, we'd ask you NOT to post it for like the first week+ at the very least, if one can help it. We're just as surprised nobody's done it so far, and we're very happy that people are donating to just get it. I'm very excited myself to see the influx of traffic once it does get posted here. :)

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
But we never "Threatened" threatened. If you get caught slipping, that's on you, but otherwise, it should be pretty easy to get by us through second or third parties Lol. Maybe it's just that people who actually donate don't troll these forums as much, maybe? I don't know myself. Love to see all your excitement though guys, really.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
What's the difference between what was released last week and tonight? Amity Park v.0.3.2 VIP? Is it just the Halloween stuff?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What's the difference between what was released last week and tonight? Amity Park v.0.3.2 VIP? Is it just the Halloween stuff?
Desiree stuff put in Repeatable scenes, customization jump in the episode select and some new dialogue. It's less than we wanted to put in, but we only gave ourselves a week to put stuff in. Next actual update will include everything we wanted to include previously and more. It's technically less than planned, but it is like complete, it's not lacking anything, on a technical level. If we could've, we would've put it all into v.0.3.1, but planning and scheduling is a thing we need to adhere too slightly.

Reactions: TheDevian

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Desiree stuff put in Repeatable scenes, customization jump in the episode select and some new dialogue. It's less than we wanted to put in, but we only gave ourselves a week to put stuff in. Next actual update will include everything we wanted to include previously and more. It's technically less than planned, but it is like complete, it's not lacking anything, on a technical level. If we could've, we would've put it all into v.0.3.1, but planning and scheduling is a thing we need to adhere too slightly.
Ok then. By the way I was considering becoming patron just for update, if checkout says

Today’s Charge for October USD $15.00*

But also says

Your next charge for November will be in 0 hours

Does that mean I'll only get charged omce or do I wait? Its 12:33 am here

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ok then. By the way I was considering becoming patron just for update, if checkout says

Today’s Charge for October USD $15.00*

But also says

Your next charge for November will be in 0 hours

Does that mean I'll only get charged omce or do I wait? Its 12:33 am here
Yeah, you're gonna wanna wait like a day. You don't wanna join right before you have to pay again. You'll wanna wait until it says like "next charge 31 days from now." Thanks for your support!

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes