• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vytukas

Oct 14, 2018
Hello, just want to ask there is only 3 episodes at this moment? For android, or i downloaded wrong version?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hello, just want to ask there is only 3 episodes at this moment? For android, or i downloaded wrong version?
No, you're correct, there s currently no version whatsoever that has more than three episodes. The fourth one is coming within this month.

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah boys, pony up. Give us dah money.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i been seeing you lately whats games you been developing?
More specifically, I'm the new writer for Amity Park and I help with posing in the code with the portrait modeling. I wrote all the dialogue in this episode, but GZone and came up with the story and events for the missions together. I've also worked on other games in a proofreading capacity. But this is my first established gig working fully on a project with another developer.

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
More specifically, I'm the new writer for Amity Park and I help with posing in the code with the portrait modeling. I wrote all the dialogue in this episode, but GZone and came up with the story and events for the missions together. I've also worked on other games in a proofreading capacity. But this is my first established gig working fully on a project with another developer.
okay than... yeah people donate your cash to this great man here, shame on you guys for thinking of doing something so shameless. :coldsweat:

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
okay than... yeah people donate your cash to this great man here, shame on you guys for thinking a doing something so shameless. :coldsweat:
Ahhh, @RedPillBlues is my pal, I don't blame him for trying to cop what's out there. Which, I'm super actually fascinated to see that nobody has done it yet. The amount of people who do donate in the $15 tier is a good enough amount, but I guess they're too loyal lol. I mean, I'm glad to see it happen, but it's also a bit of a balancing game, because F95 is technically, whether people like to admit it, a great promotions website for these developers games, minus the pirating. I will ask that if somebody DOES pay the $15 to get Amity and leaks it, that they do it in prime rush hours for the site. We want eyes on this thing... lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ahhh, @RedPillBlues is my pal, I don't blame him for trying to cop what's out there. Which, I'm super actually fascinated to see that nobody has done it yet. The amount of people who do donate in the $15 tier is a good enough amount, but I guess they're too loyal lol. I mean, I'm glad to see it happen, but it's also a bit of a balancing game, because F95 is technically, whether people like to admit it, a great promotions website for these developers games, minus the pirating. I will ask that if somebody DOES pay the $15 to get Amity and leaks it, that they do it in prime rush hours for the site. We want eyes on this thing... lol
Honestly you just should just get rid of all your $15 and $70 patrons. How dare they be loyal and not leak the builds. Its just like my man Thomas Jefferson said "If a games great, a man not only has the right to leak it, but is obligated to do so." /S

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Honestly you just should just get rid of all your $15 and $70 patrons. How dare they be loyal and not leak the builds. Its just like my man Thomas Jefferson said "If a game great, a man not only has the right to leak it, but is obligated to do so." /S
Yeah now that I think about it, you're right: in actuality, all those guys are actually being selfish jerks. Okay, we'll change the credits around to say "The following names are really pieces of garbage, who don't care about their fellow fapping brothers." lol

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
We need a hero to post it by tomorrow night. XD If someone does I'd really appreciate it. I'm about ready to crack and just become patron but I really can't. Only get paid once a month and most of last pay is already gone due to bills and xmas shopping lol

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes