Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Say her name!! New first look at the Ember McLain WIP portrait! Public post here:

I’m also going to start posting the image previews for WIP and Finalized Character portrait posts, just to help raise awareness of the posts themselves, serving as eye catchers. But there's always fun and interesting stuff to read on those posts (or at least I *try* to write some stuff that's fun and interesting), so check out the posts themselves!

image.png

Last edited:

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Say her name!! New first look at the Ember McLain WIP portrait! Public post here:

I’m also going to start posting the image previews for WIP and Finalized Character portrait posts, just to help raise awareness of the posts themselves, serving as eye catchers. But there's always fun and interesting stuff to read on those posts (or at least I *try* to write some stuff that's fun and interesting), so check out the posts themselves!

View attachment 3563482
Oh my god, that's good, I mean veryyyy goood! :lepew: (y)(y)(y)

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Since they have grown up, did everyone change a little? Not just appearance wise, maybe friendships changed, personalities changed (ie a mean girl got excluded from the clique, becoming subdued/jaded as result?) or things remain the same, just older? Will the story be more "mature", or stay as light as AP? Morah SDG

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Since they have grown up, did everyone change a little? Not just appearance wise, maybe friendships changed, personalities changed (ie a mean girl got excluded from the clique, becoming subdued/jaded as result?) or things remain the same, just older? Will the story be more "mature", or stay as light as AP? Morah SDG
We thought we'd keep things related to characterization in line with the end of season 2 of the show, in terms of major dynamics present. Years have passed for team Phantom, and ghosts still cropped up from time to time, but the start of this game has sorta been a sorta relative "peace" era in the way of ghost fights and stuff. Things you might have seen every now and then at the start of an episode that didn't really have any outcome on what the episode was about. Failed attempts by lesser enemies or jsut capturing mindless ghost monsters.

I always shudder when I think of having the character's needlessly swear, so I'm gonna keep it to a minimum outside of h-scenes, so it still feels like a show accessible to a lot, but yeah, mature themes and storylines will be present!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Also, made a mistake when setting up the subscribestar page. We now have a FREE tier to subscribe to, so you can get emailed notifications on public posts and vote on public polls, like he one we have currently going on for Piercing options for Ember!!

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO!

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
It occurs to me that perhaps I find the way mouths are drawn with this style a little offputting, lol. Just the way they're on the side of their faces.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It occurs to me that perhaps I find the way mouths are drawn with this style a little offputting, lol. Just the way they're on the side of their faces.
Well, Danny Phantom aired in 2004. I believe it was more or less when anime was finally becoming more mainstream, so teha artist might have been a bit influenced by it (many anime have the characters' mouths just like that)

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Well, Danny Phantom aired in 2004. I believe it was more or less when anime was finally becoming more mainstream, so teha artist might have been a bit influenced by it (many anime have the characters' mouths just like that)
In the show, the mouth was often off to the opposite side of the chin, probably to indicate what direction they were facing when not being view straight on or from the side. I did notice though on Maddie and Paulina's art the mouth was more central to the face whilst Sam's and Ember are to the inner side, so it could just be from it being a WIP rather than a final image.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018

Hello everyone,

We owe you all a heartfelt apology for our long silence. The past months have been unusually quiet, and we deeply regret any concerns this may have caused. Your continuous support and patience during this period mean the world to us, and we can’t thank you enough for sticking with us.

To be transparent, the reasons behind our slowdown in communication and development pace are manifold. Ambitiously, we planned more than we could handle with our dual projects, "Breeding Farm" and "Amity Park". Juggling both has proven more challenging than anticipated.

Additionally, I, GZone, have faced personal struggles with burnout and depression. The loss of a close friend last year deeply affected me, leading me to reevaluate many of my life decisions. This loss, combined with my responsibilities, diverted my focus from our projects to other interests, including the exploration of AI technologies. Last year, we developed "CeceAi," an AI chatbot. In hindsight, this may not have been what you all expected or needed from us. We ventured into various AI-related enhancements like AI voices and custom Python tools aimed at improving our games. Unfortunately, these efforts consumed much time without the intended payoff, further detracting from our core projects.

I must confess that these diversions and my personal challenges have led to a loss of motivation and an unintentional focus on side projects. For this, we are truly sorry.

Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park." We're focusing all our efforts on preparing an exciting update, which we aim to release by the end of next month.

Once again, we apologize for the long period of silence. Thank you for your understanding and the immense support you've shown us. We're excited to bring you new updates soon.

Sincerely,
Team Bieno

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
I think it's a bit insincere to say "We owe you all a heartfelt apology for our long silence. The past months have been unusually quiet, and we deeply regret any concerns this may have caused." When it was because GZone, without saying anything to anybody, just up and left for months.

He had his IRL issues that he needed to deal with, sure, but you can't just do that. He did a poor job communicating with patreon members (I hope he at least paused it, real shifty if he didn't) and a worse job communicating with his team to the point where some have left and are making a spiritual successor. Like, that's not a decision made in a week or two.

I wish him and the remaining team the best, but I'll just wait for Dark Dimension, personally. Hopefully GZone won't go ghost for the umpteenth time.

Last edited:

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022

Hello everyone,

We owe you all a heartfelt apology for our long silence. The past months have been unusually quiet, and we deeply regret any concerns this may have caused. Your continuous support and patience during this period mean the world to us, and we can’t thank you enough for sticking with us.

To be transparent, the reasons behind our slowdown in communication and development pace are manifold. Ambitiously, we planned more than we could handle with our dual projects, "Breeding Farm" and "Amity Park". Juggling both has proven more challenging than anticipated.

Additionally, I, GZone, have faced personal struggles with burnout and depression. The loss of a close friend last year deeply affected me, leading me to reevaluate many of my life decisions. This loss, combined with my responsibilities, diverted my focus from our projects to other interests, including the exploration of AI technologies. Last year, we developed "CeceAi," an AI chatbot. In hindsight, this may not have been what you all expected or needed from us. We ventured into various AI-related enhancements like AI voices and custom Python tools aimed at improving our games. Unfortunately, these efforts consumed much time without the intended payoff, further detracting from our core projects.

I must confess that these diversions and my personal challenges have led to a loss of motivation and an unintentional focus on side projects. For this, we are truly sorry.

Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park." We're focusing all our efforts on preparing an exciting update, which we aim to release by the end of next month.

Once again, we apologize for the long period of silence. Thank you for your understanding and the immense support you've shown us. We're excited to bring you new updates soon.

Sincerely,
Team Bieno
727ea82a-3e21-4457-8be4-fe051a7c4bab_text.gif

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes