lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Also, an addendum: Psymind just told me he got a little sick of looking at Paulina, so he’s already tackled Maddie's sketch, and is currently paint bucketing the preliminary sketches! Exciting times!

…she’s also headless at the moment, but we won’t hold that against her, right gang?
That's good, less talk and more action, THE PERFECT WOMEN! :WeSmart:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Also, an addendum: Psymind just told me he got a little sick of looking at Paulina, so he’s already tackled Maddie's sketch, and is currently paint bucketing the preliminary sketches! Exciting times!

…she’s also headless at the moment, but we won’t hold that against her, right gang?
How... how is it possible someone could be SICK of looking at such a beautie?!?
1713046181996.png

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
why's the page under review?
It’s not our page anymore, GZone has been absent for two months, scroll up just a bit for the TLDR or read like two pages of the forum.

The reason for GZone’s page being under review could be due to people asking for refunds, or taboo content being scrutinized more and more on Patreon.

May 8, 2023
You guys should definetly take your time with the story because in my opinion amity park's story just felt too rushed. Also I'm really hoping there will be a combat system for the game that allows you to have your own setup (for example; a tank build for danny or a glasscannon build). Of course i'm not putting any pressure on the team I just wanted to express my thoughts.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hopefully less of a pointless sandbox, or if there is sandbox, there's also quick buttons for things like go into class, skip to next day etc...

Reactions: sexypeanut

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hopefully less of a pointless sandbox, or if there is sandbox, there's also quick buttons for things like go into class, skip to next day etc...
There was skip time buttons but I agree that it should be more streamlined, so we are putting in more effort and thought into time intervals.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You guys should definetly take your time with the story because in my opinion amity park's story just felt too rushed. Also I'm really hoping there will be a combat system for the game that allows you to have your own setup (for example; a tank build for danny or a glasscannon build). Of course i'm not putting any pressure on the team I just wanted to express my thoughts.
We definitely have much more open and vocal conversations about the story and character choices. We just had a whole scrutinous conversation today about the story of the “big bad” in the dark verse and how his story should play out.

May 8, 2023
We definitely have much more open and vocal conversations about the story and character choices. We just had a whole scrutinous conversation today about the story of the “big bad” in the dark verse and how his story should play out.
How will combat be in the game if it's going to be a feature? I know I talk too much but i'm genuinely interested and excited for this game.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
If i may ask do you sitll have any plans to include pregnancy content or imprengation? Just curious.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How will combat be in the game if it's going to be a feature? I know I talk too much but i'm genuinely interested and excited for this game.
Our main coder, Epadder, is currently workshopping a simple enough battle system. We've drawn direct inspiration from Undertale, as we liked the simplicity in the slider system. So we're working stuff out like that right now.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there a discord server for dark dimensions?
Yes indeed, there's a link to it on our and our main page!

Speaking of our SubscribeStar, we have a new public post that shows Maddie Fenton's WIP Character Portrait, as well as Finalized line work of Sam & Paulina, posted half an hour ago! Check that out here:

Last edited:

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Yes indeed, there's a link to it on our and our main page!

Speaking of our SubscribeStar, we have a new public post that shows Maddie Fenton's WIP Character Portrait, as well as Finalized line work of Sam & Paulina, posted half an hour ago! Check that out here:
Looks nice , but Maddie could have had a bit more junk in the trunk

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
May we see it, good sir?
Ehhh, I know he’s not the biggest fan of letting people see stuff ahead of time or WIP until he deems it viewable, and as our one resident character artist, I’d like to respect his wishes so we don’t have to start all over looking for a NEW artist in the middle of a year one rebuild lol

…however, we did discuss having all unused/WIP work actually stored on the desktop in Danny’s room stored in the trash bin. So when the day comes that you wanna see anything we made but didn’t show you? That’ll be the place to find stuff like that, a little gallery of alternate design outfits and sketches made.

For the moment, indulge me and take my word when I say… PHAT. ‍

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Morah SDG
I was skeptical at first, but I have to admit I was wrong, well drawn, especially Maddie... Maddie one love ♡ ♡ ♡

But I wanted to ask you something. Maybe you already answered it, but I couldn't find it or didn't spot it.

Will we have to start the relationships from the beginning or pick up where they left off?
Just to be honest, I really don't want to start it all over again, wait for a few updates to have something...
I don't think I'm the only one who feels the same way.

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes