Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
As long as the art for the sprites and sex scenes looks identical for the most part, I'll be happy.
We told ourselves there'd be room for a *little* more shading and detail done for stuff like H-scene animations and lewd images, but it wouldn't be *dramatically* different styles like when Paulina's face went all hentai in her remade ectopuss h-scene.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
We told ourselves there'd be room for a *little* more shading and detail done for stuff like H-scene animations and lewd images, but it wouldn't be *dramatically* different styles like when Paulina's face went all hentai in her remade ectopuss h-scene.
Do you have an example of what you mean by 'all hentai'?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Do you have an example of what you mean by 'all hentai'?
As much as I did like the new art work provided by Psymind for Amity Park, cause I think he just framed stuff better, even I can admit that there is a substantial design gap between *this* model of Paulina and the H-scene itself. The character designs we're making now for DD are meant to be closer in scope to what the H-scene art will be, and the H-scene art will be intended to not go tooooo far off the beaten path in comparison to the more organically "Cartoon" aesthetic we're trying to accomplish currently. Like Psymind's art was good, but now that he'll have the full time duty of both Character artist as well H-scene artist, it'll be much, much better overall.
paulina 1.png . Ecto.png

May 8, 2023
As much as I did like the new art work provided by Psymind for Amity Park, cause I think he just framed stuff better, even I can admit that there is a substantial design gap between *this* model of Paulina and the H-scene itself. The character designs we're making now for DD are meant to be closer in scope to what the H-scene art will be, and the H-scene art will be intended to not go tooooo far off the beaten path in comparison to the more organically "Cartoon" aesthetic we're trying to accomplish currently. Like Psymind's art was good, but now that he'll have the full time duty of both Character artist as well H-scene artist, it'll be much, much better overall.
View attachment 3532079 . View attachment 3532077
As long as the h-scenes look like the new AP art ill be all in with this game. Of course you guys have the option to do what you please since it's your game. But the new AP art was really spicy, though I hope development is going great for you guys.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
As long as the h-scenes look like the new AP art ill be all in with this game. Of course you guys have the option to do what you please since it's your game. But the new AP art was really spicy, though I hope development is going great for you guys.
It'll be of the same quality, it'll just be a different... style. Hard to explain before we've even properly made an h-scene yet. We'll know when we have something to show!

And development is going great!

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It'll be of the same quality, it'll just be a different... style. Hard to explain before we've even properly made an h-scene yet. We'll know when we have something to show!

And development is going great!
I'm not so much concerned about the art (the new art doesn't bother me at all actually, it's in my opinion it's better than the original reworked art), I'm concerned about the story.

In Amity Park, we had a harem of sorts growing between Danny and the Ghost Girls. He captured them and redeemed them (or set them on the path to redemption) as we got to know them and their backstories and why they are the way they are. Is that going to be a thing, like with romance and redemption and stuff or should I just give up?

I only ask because I don't want to commit to another remake/rework of a game that I originally loved (which I know in this particular case is something else but not necessarily unrelated) only to be let down again by another dev team abandoning it or going in a direction I just have no interest it.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm not so much concerned about the art (the new art doesn't bother me at all actually, it's in my opinion it's better than the original reworked art), I'm concerned about the story.

In Amity Park, we had a harem of sorts growing between Danny and the Ghost Girls. He captured them and redeemed them (or set them on the path to redemption) as we got to know them and their backstories and why they are the way they are. Is that going to be a thing, like with romance and redemption and stuff or should I just give up?

I only ask because I don't want to commit to another remake/rework of a game that I originally loved (which I know in this particular case is something else but not necessarily unrelated) only to be let down again by another dev team abandoning it or going in a direction I just have no interest it.
There will definitely be the recruitment/redemption of characters, especially the sexy ghost ladies. The writer and writing editor are still the same, after all.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
There will definitely be the recruitment/redemption of characters, especially the sexy ghost ladies. The writer and writing editor are still the same, after all.
Hmm... would that include dudes as well? I mean, as pals. The likes of Skulker or even Youngblood! lol :ROFLMAO: Following Tucker's orders from their base of operations.
They could have fun interactions with Danny during missions after they see the light and abandon their evil ways

Reactions: Morah SDG

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
just focus on Maddie scene, honestly she's the only reason why most of us are still here.
I suppose they're beholden to whoever's funding it, so it depends on what those people want. That being said, games that have a whole slew of characters but only a handful with any real content do always leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth even if the game is otherwise good. Witch Trainer Silver has suffered from this for a long time, with a couple characters that are just so plainly 'incomplete' it makes you question why they're even there at all yet. Even if Maddie ends up having to be focused on, care should probably be taken to avoid doing so to such an extent that it harms the feeling of the rest of the game.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
On the ghost departement there is actually many interesting ghost girls we haven't seen:
Empress She-Wolf (furry queen?)
Terminatra ( With this skynet would of won)
Pandora (don't put me in a box momy but use those hands please!)
Medusa (that stare! I love it, hate it. But don't get in her hair!)
Femalien (heuuu no comment)
Box Lunch (are you a dwarf or need to grow up?)
Elastica ( I heard you were very flexible, let's put it to the test!)
Lydia ( I am sworn to carry your...whoops wrong one. must careful that would be a Freakshow's)
Sayonara Pussycat (why do you even exist...HELP!)

Unknown mentions:
Swarm (what the...how does that work?)
Misery Vex ( Madame Web but with more potential mojo?)
Shade ( careful or I will do a lucky luke.)
Vanillapede (is it corny to say she is a potential sweet bonbon for the hungry danny.)

Special mention:
Princess Dorathea (technically doesn't need to be in this list, but come one. She can breath fire like the hottest salsa in town!)
Kitty (same as the one up there for the list, but you know what they say, if you can't have it, just steal it! or not. I am sure we can fix her!)

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Awesome job so far! Any updates on scenes or drawings / art involving Maddie?
Psymind's been taking some extra time with Sam & Paulina as he wanted to Modify Sam a bit before doing final line work, and thought Paulina needed some additional measurement adjustments. He'll likely finish her tonight, and then start on Maddie immediately. I think the Maddie stuff's gonna turn out great, we already had long conversations about the material look of her suit, what we could do to make her belt and satchel more appealing, and how to do her hair, which I'm really looking forward to seeing finalized, the reference material from another artist we found is a really great take on Maddie's look. Perfect for our style in Dark Dimensions.

When anything is good to post given Psy's approval, it'll go publicly on the SubscribeStar, and I'll link it here immediately.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Also, an addendum: Psymind just told me he got a little sick of looking at Paulina, so he’s already tackled Maddie's sketch, and is currently paint bucketing the preliminary sketches! Exciting times!

…she’s also headless at the moment, but we won’t hold that against her, right gang?

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes