Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I just played it, nice job man. I really like it how the characters somehow do seem familiar.
Also the Desiree customization is just awesome and definetely look forward to more of it.
Yeah, we felt that the customization feature (current bugs and all) would show people our ability to in the future be able to make something really incredible. The customization system and GUI being used could be turned into a purchasing system pretty easily I would think, right? That's the hope anyway.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Right, sorry, the one in the mall. Should I copy the text file that pops up after it crashes?
Just send me a screenshot via DM. Thank you for reporting an issue!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
does anybody know how to unlock the middle picture in the second to the last page?
You can't get all pictures. One branching path example is if you choose to insult Dash or if you choose to give him the panties. That one in particular is Star's H-scene, you need to prank Sam in order to get it.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Am I the only wishing we could pick a more anti-hero type path? A hero willing to do what it takes to protect Amity Park and the living from ghosts, a hero willing to go to depraved and perverted lengths to acquire the Energy he needs to combat the ghosts swarming through the portal to invade the living world...not that this isn't fun as is but I like a little more choice makes you feel more part of the story and actions.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I am not getting any extra strength or hit points from finishing star's quest, so I cannot beat tucker or the genie.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Star quest, I'm supposed to go to Sam's locker in the morning but every time I go, it says it's best to stay out. Am I missing something ?
Also, I unlocked Desiree's customization but I have no items and I can't find where to buy some.

Reactions: Morah SDG

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@MorahZamora,

Really fun update, you guys had me rolling. XD

Not sure if it was intentional, but the ability to hide the text box is no longer working, neither with 'H' nor the middle click. Especially disappointing during the new nurse scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have to stop for now, as I can't seem to proceed. Thanks again, I hope some of this helps. XD

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
player.hp=300
player.mp=150
used unren to enabled developer mode and see these variables in viewer but yet when i type them into console it says player is undefined. so i tried danny.hp=1000 press enter and it seems to have gone through but when i engage in a fight im still stuck at 300 hp and 150 mp. any ideas?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I am not getting any extra strength or hit points from finishing star's quest, so I cannot beat tucker or the genie.
You don't get any extra Orgone from Star, and there's a reason we haven't yet explained in canon just yet.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
summertime saga wannabe?
restart the game for the 20th time?
What's wrong with wanting to be like the most popular adult game online? ;)

Also, you don't have to, you can just jump straight to the new episode with the episode select at the Main Menu!

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Star quest, I'm supposed to go to Sam's locker in the morning but every time I go, it says it's best to stay out. Am I missing something?
Also, I unlocked Desiree's customization but I have no items and I can't find where to buy some.
Her locker is in the main hallway to the left with numbers on it, as in her school locker, not her gym one.

We don't have a purchasing system set up with the shops just yet. We're working on that... you'll have to wait until v.0.3.2 comes out in order to get the full scope of the customization stuff and Desiree's true "Trapped in a Thermos" features. Right now though, it'd just be a dress-up feature, even if you had the cheat code to unlock all her clothes. She doesn't talk after you capture her, that'll be in v.0.3.2 (Currently available for $15 right now, or publicly available on the 14th of November).

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@MorahZamora,

Really fun update, you guys had me rolling. XD

Not sure if it was intentional, but the ability to hide the text box is no longer working, neither with 'H' nor the middle click. Especially disappointing during the new nurse scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have to stop for now, as I can't seem to proceed. Thanks again, I hope some of this helps. XD
What's stopping you from proceeding, Devian? I'll put your changes in right away, thank you!

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes