Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
player.hp=300
player.mp=150
used unren to enabled developer mode and see these variables in viewer but yet when i type them into console it says player is undefined. so i tried danny.hp=1000 press enter and it seems to have gone through but when i engage in a fight im still stuck at 300 hp and 150 mp. any ideas?
You might wanna try 999 instead? I'm definitely not the coding type, and I try to avoid fiddling about with the code as much as I can whenever possible. That'd be my guess though!

Reactions: dboy203

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
You might wanna try 999 instead? I'm definitely not the coding type, and I try to avoid fiddling about with the code as much as I can whenever possible. That'd be my guess though!
appreciate your input thanks for the suggestion even if it doesnt end up working.
btw if this is your game its very good and consider me a huge fan and keep up the good work!
thanks again

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
appreciate your input thanks for the suggestion even if it doesnt end up working.
btw if this is your game its very good and consider me a huge fan and keep up the good work!
thanks again
Just the head writer and portrait poser! The head developer is a German fella by the name of GZone, he's done great work leading up to the only two months I've since been aboard. I've loved my work so far and appreciate so much the fans and critics help us make the game better. :)

Reactions: dboy203

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
What's wrong with wanting to be like the most popular adult game online? ;)

Also, you don't have to, you can just jump straight to the new episode with the episode select at the Main Menu!
maybe write that in the 1st line of changelog?
"start a new game u can choose episode!" so difficult?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
maybe write that in the 1st line of changelog?
"start a new game u can choose episode!" so difficult?
No, it's not difficult at all! That's why I attached it in the original Patreon Post actually! Yeah, unfortunately, when people do the changelogs on here, they usually just attach the list of things that are different, not any of the handfuls of important notes they should also read, sadly. Well, at least our Patrons knew! :) Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 12.48.06 AM.png

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What Made You Do A Danny Phantom Game?
We did an Interview with Purity Sin actually detailing a lot of questions just like that actually. It's out right now, but there were a lot of technical issues such as not knowing how to properly get GZone in a group call, as with him being in Germany, our Discord connection just wasn't the best. Purity Sin said that hopefully, maybe within the month, she'll actually have shortened it down quite a good bit to just the actual Q&A. So that'll be something worth listening to in the future, hopefully.

Anyway, to your question, GZone was a big fan of the property growing up when he was a young teenager. So, thanks to his inspiration seeing people like Akabur make and write games of beloved IP's, he decided to give his own hand and try it. Thanks for your questions! :D

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I always thought I wasn't too bad at games in general but I cannot beat Tucker in the mall. It's making me feel dumb. The best I can seem to do before he wipes the floor with me is get him down to 20hp. Any tips?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I always thought I wasn't too bad at games in general but I cannot beat Tucker in the mall. It's making me feel dumb. The best I can seem to do before he wipes the floor with me is get him down to 20hp. Any tips?
See, the hardest one for me was the one with Desiree the first time I play tested it. It was definitely a nail biter. I would say, for both fights, get used to your invisibility power when she's going to definitely attack and to use your ghost rays later on in the fight.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
See, the hardest one for me was the one with Desiree the first time I play tested it. It was definitely a nail biter. I would say, for both fights, get used to your invisibility power when she's going to definitely attack and to use your ghost rays later on in the fight.
Well, Tucker attacks every time he's not invisible, and 150ep doesn't really give me much to work with as far as abusing my own invisibility if I want to use ghost rays :/ I saw earlier to try holding off on the ghost rays until later in the battle but he eats my hp so quickly that I don't really have much of a chance.

edit - figured it out. He'll go invisible if I do so I just roll back and hit him before he does. Seems easy now lol

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@MorahZamora,

Really fun update, you guys had me rolling. XD

Not sure if it was intentional, but the ability to hide the text box is no longer working, neither with 'H' nor the middle click. Especially disappointing during the new nurse scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have to stop for now, as I can't seem to proceed. Thanks again, I hope some of this helps. XD
Having taken a look at some of your comments Devian, the grammatical stuff was a bit helpful. However, to some of your points:

1)Yeah, you should start from the episode select, not from an old save. We say this on the Patreon posts, but obviously, that stuff just gets cut from whoever makes the changelogs. When I become the proper owner of the thread in a week, I'll make sure that stuff gets properly added.

2) I've seen problems with the Hide box, and I'm adding a proper H button to change that. It works fine on my end, you may just be facing problems, I'm not sure. But rest assured, in the future, it'll be a lot better.

3) Again, the photos things might because you didn't start fresh? Again, can't really say on my end. Also, I don't believe our recycle bin was ever really clickable, I think you might be thinking of Summertime Saga instead or some other game! :)

4) What about the "hint book"?

5) Yes, I wanted to include a section where, even if you beat Tucker in the second form, Danny would be very beat up and tired, and Tucker would have lost, but still be gaining in strength, so he could go another round or so. I asked GZone about it, and he said due to time constraints, we would skip that for now, and simply just make Goblin Tucker harder to beat. So if you did, congratulations man, not an easy task.

6) You don't "Activate" the Orgone button in this update, it's just sort of "on". We'll try to make a change though in the future, so as to make this consistent. Sorry to hear it sounds like your version was spazzing out for some reason!

Again, appreciate the keenful eye for the writing stuff. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
player.hp=300
player.mp=150
used unren to enabled developer mode and see these variables in viewer but yet when i type them into console it says player is undefined. so i tried danny.hp=1000 press enter and it seems to have gone through but when i engage in a fight im still stuck at 300 hp and 150 mp. any ideas?
where to find unren. will it help in fight with genie she is too powerful to beat??

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What's stopping you from proceeding, Devian? I'll put your changes in right away, thank you!
When I started new, using the start with the new chapter option, the errs would do funky things like trying to go to Sam's when I tried to go to the main map or kicking me out to the main menu when I tried to talk to her in the hallway. When I used my old save, I was able to get through it all, but when I got to the 3rd fight with Tucker, I was unable to activate the orgon boost.

The hint book was due to using an old save, it seems fine when using a new file, so ignore that one. XD

Beating Tuck in the first two fights was easy with my old save character, couldn't get there with the new one, I will try again later from the very beginning, maybe that will be better. The third, in the mall was where I started to have trouble, due to the orgon button not working for that guy. Oh, Okay, I thought we have to click it in the last version, if so, then that third fight is as real bugger. XD

Glad to be able to help in whatever way I can. I will try to re-download, before I try again.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to the dev if they didn't want the cheat to be updated but I updated it. Also don't unren the game beyond enabling console (only thing I've tested). Game breaks if you do. Only upside is I found the .rpy with the codes.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry to the dev if they didn't want the cheat to be updated but I updated it. Also don't unren the game beyond enabling console (only thing I've tested). Game breaks if you do. Only upside is I found the .rpy with the codes.
Ehhh, can't be helped! Life goes on. I'll never bash people for posting things that they have access to, it's a pirate site after all.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Developer mode and console mode both are active but still cheats listed in 1st page not working what to do? ?

MJS

Feb 19, 2018
No, it's not difficult at all! That's why I attached it in the original Patreon Post actually! Yeah, unfortunately, when people do the changelogs on here, they usually just attach the list of things that are different, not any of the handfuls of important notes they should also read, sadly. Well, at least our Patrons knew! :) View attachment 172217
Is there a Mac update?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
summertime saga wannabe?
restart the game for the 20th time?
Don't think so tbh the main problem with Summertime Saga is how the devs behaves like a dicks to everyone and keeps reworking everything in each version

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes