Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
"Now where could Tucker been hiding"
And no. not in the mall. can't find him there at any time of the day.

Edit:
Found the problem. You have to max Orgone before you are able to find him in the mall

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
"Now where could Tucker been hiding"
And no. not in the mall. can't find him there at any time of the day.
Hmmm... might be an issue of the wrong popup objective occuring at the wrong time. Have you completed the Maddie quest to get the thermos?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like this game, but I really, really can't be arsed to constantly play from the beginning. If it was a straight VN, without the stupid, good for nothing sandbox bullshit, I might think different, but as it is, it will probably be a long time before I will give this another go. Let alone support it on patreon.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I like this game, but I really, really can't be arsed to constantly play from the beginning. If it was a straight VN, without the stupid, good for nothing sandbox bullshit, I might think different, but as it is, it will probably be a long time before I will give this another go. Let alone support it on patreon.
You can select the chapter you want to start from after choosing new game.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, sorry, I'm confused a bit, you simply press "start" and press "chapter select". We have it all the way listed up to the newest installment for you to start right away.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Love how the art style matches the original show so well. Really bugs me how some people make a parody game but change the art style just so they can exaggerate the women's proportions to suit their tastes. 633mb so hope there's a good variety of content
So you're saying we have a good blend of original look and "sexified" designs for the female characters? Appreciate that so much, hope you enjoy our game! :D

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey, who posted v.0.3.2a on the Latest update page? I don't think there's anything new that got put out, and I think we would know... (not that we hate the public exposure).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah, sorry, I'm confused a bit, you simply press "start" and press "chapter select". We have it all the way listed up to the newest installment for you to start right away.

That's not really the point though. It still means my old saves won't work and starting from a specific chapter isn't the same as that, sorry if you don't get that.

Reactions: cooldude33

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
That's not really the point though. It still means my old saves won't work and starting from a specific chapter isn't the same as that, sorry if you don't get that.
Right, but frankly, we haven't had the need to change and make that different because no actions or consequences have played out yet. I do understand what you're saying, but having your previous choices stick all the way through doesn't exactly matter at this stage. After this next update and the subsequent half update afterward, we think we'll go back and try to add in some new features like asking the player what his choices were in the previous installments, sorta the way Dual Family has done it. GZone has also said that he believes he's figured out the perfect way for old saves to stay on from update to update. It'd be something that'd work a lot better on a BRAND new game, so any project going forward after Amity Park should be good to go without this issue. Appreciate you bringing it up though.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Happy New Years everyone, finally got a chance to play and gotta say I'm quite impressed. I grew up watching the show and whenever I mentioned it to someone, they always had no idea what I was talking about.
TL;DR I'm very impressed and recommend checking the game out even if you haven't watched the show before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Happy New Years everyone, finally got a chance to play and gotta say I'm quite impressed. I grew up watching the show and whenever I mentioned it to someone, they always had no idea what I was talking about.
TL;DR I'm very impressed and recommend checking the game out even if you haven't watched the show before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much for taking the time to play it. Both GZone and I are were fans of the show, and we both could see the potential in this IP as a strong parody game. I've said the same thing about your notes with regards to the facial expression on Maddie, it just takes some time and effort to have to go back and rework something into your game. Again, I hope you continue to check out our stuff, and maybe show it to others who might like it or even supporting us on Patreon. We care to put in work and effort onto our games, and we hope people have been able to see that, so reviews like this are greatly appreciated. :D

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes