• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
Recently entered the gaming world here and love parodies. This is one of the best ones I've come across so far and props to you Morah for being so interactive in this thread. I've finished the four chapters and eagerly anticipate when the next chapter is released as there are so many directions yet to go and stories to develop. Great game thus far.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Recently entered the gaming world here and love parodies. This is one of the best ones I've come across so far and props to you Morah for being so interactive in this thread. I've finished the four chapters and eagerly anticipate when the next chapter is released as there are so many directions yet to go and stories to develop. Great game thus far.
Much obliged good sir. :cool:(y)

Reactions: TheDevian

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey, just to give a quick attention alert, GZone's going to do a nice "sneak-preview" of a Sam scene during a stream today on his . I thought I'd let you guys all know since you all seem to be more or less enjoying the project. While you're there, consider hitting the 'subscribe' button. Much appreciated guys. Again, Happy New Years.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Quick question in the next update will there be any incest content? I have seen people asking if there will be any maddie content and you have said there will be but I’m not sure if you mean ntr content or mother-son. Of course brother-sister content would be great too.
We're not going to be calling it that anymore I think for this and any subsequent update... but yes, a portion of it will feature Maddie.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Why ? is it because it was changed and isn't netorare anymore or for another reason ?
No, I'm talking about the Mom/sis content. We're going to be changing the context for it to be Patreon friendly.

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
Cool game, I like the art style. Dialogues are well written too. I just wish there was more content, the episodes are rather small. Here and there are some bugs but nothing really gamebreaking. Really eager to see the next episodes.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
umm is it planned to have an anti-patreon-friendly patch to upload?

i like this game very much and i hoped for a uncensored version.

or is it possible to buy the game when it is final in an incest version?
Yeah, publishing a uncensored version once it's done would be a very good way to go around Patreon censorship.
This would, of course, be possible at the end of the game's run, but the only issue is... best case scenario, at our current rate, the game COULD be done in... like 5 years. It's only the two of us working on this game at the moment, and I've only been working on it for just around 5 months or so now, even less time having learned the posing and portrait work. Until then, someone else would have to be putting out a Patreon patch, WHICH, BTW, we do not condone or suggest any of you do. We as a group are not funding, devoting our time, or encouraging anyone to bypass Patreon's guidelines.

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
Does a super-hamfisted dialogue at the start of the game regarding how you were adopted and aren't related to your family work for Patreon

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes