WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok, how do i hide text? I play on notebook so clicking on Hide D. is very uncomfortable, and D Button crashes all game. Why not use default H?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ok, how do i hide text? I play on notebook so clicking on Hide D. is very uncomfortable, and D Button crashes all game. Why not use default H?
It's something to do with the notion that GZone just didn't put it in at the beginning, or something. We'll work on putting it in though for the next mini release.

Reactions: WINTEX

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Chapter five released for $15 supporters. Two weeks before the public release.

Reactions: Heresi

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just stuff I've been dicking around with, making. Comparative between what's currently in the game and what I've been just working on for a day or two. Cropped images as well for... reasons.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Morah is watching...
Hah ha, it's not like I can ban people who post anything. This is a pirate site after all, I'd be a mad man if I didn't realize that. My only thing is, if people want it, somebody's gotta pay for it. And the people who normally just pay monthly are pretty loyal, I feel. It took us almost the full two weeks for somebody to post it here last time.

john gleese

Jul 14, 2017
Hah ha, it's not like I can ban people who post anything. This is a pirate site after all, I'd be a mad man if I didn't realize that. My only thing is, if people want it, somebody's gotta pay for it. And the people who normally just pay monthly are pretty loyal, I feel. It took us almost the full two weeks for somebody to post it here last time.
You got some pretty awesome fans then.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a changelog somewhere to find? I'm fine with throwing some bucks your way if there's enough new stuff I'm actually interested in. Else I'd be just fine waiting those two weeks.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there a changelog somewhere to find? I'm fine with throwing some bucks your way if there's enough new stuff I'm actually interested in. Else I'd be just fine waiting those two weeks.
I didn't write the changelog post this time around, I'll ask GZone if he wouldn't mind sending me the post script to post here. Generally, the update was two missions, with one given two choices as to the main route of them. That mission also has two other routes coming out in version 0.4.2. Patreon split up the content decisions by votes. Thanks for taking interest in our project.

Reactions: allintine

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hot damn this was great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you enjoyed it!

As far as "Lunch Box" goes, we haven't even worked in Lunch Lady to the game yet, let alone the time travel aspects with ClockWork or Dark Danny. Not even close. So I'd have to say it's not on the horizon, but a grown-up Lunch Box might be interesting... :D

Reactions: allintine

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Glad you enjoyed it!

As far as "Lunch Box" goes, we haven't even worked in Lunch Lady to the game yet, let alone the time travel aspects with ClockWork or Dark Danny. Not even close. So I'd have to say it's not on the horizon, but a grown-up Lunch Box might be interesting... :D
Nah, I was more thinking that it might be Desiree isn't as immune towards having a family as they'd assume.
Though I guess that'd only be something for the endgame.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Nah, I was more thinking that it might be Desiree isn't as immune towards having a family as they'd assume.
Though I guess that'd only be something for the endgame.
I think we're thinking that ghost-ghost might work, and human-human would as well of course, but ghost-human for whatever reason wouldn't. However, come an end game type scenario (far down the old road of life, mind you), we could work in some sorta baby-making aspect. A big ol' baby update. For those who like pregnancy stuff, could somebody help explain it to me, so that we potentially COULD make a good update version with that worked in? I'm just curious as to what aspect people enjoy about it. Is it the "Yes, I'm cumming inside you to MAKE the baby!!" scenario, where you're dominating the woman, is it the fact you get to see the woman grow bigger, is it having sex with a child inside her? Or is just wanting to raise a small family with the ghost woman of your dreams? Lol Any help on this would be appreciated. :p

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes