tibasu

May 16, 2018
I ended up getting multiple errors while helping out Pauline at the park. I was holding Skip if that matters. Pressed ignore after the one I posted here and a couple more popped up before continuing the event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I ended up getting multiple errors while helping out Pauline at the park. I was holding Skip if that matters. Pressed ignore after the one I posted here and a couple more popped up before continuing the event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got the exact same error - Since it generally is a good idea to replay a game fresh once it gets updated I thought "what the heck, it won't be taking all too long." and ended up with that error happening during the appearance of the Octopus ghost. Skipping or not does not matter, as I did more or less read most of the dialogue - gotta give credit where it's due: The Dialogue feels pretty spot on with its humour.

Quick info - you can just skip through all those errors and it will still continue by the looks of it, it just appears an error is thrown due to the lack of some png files.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
any info on what's new since the last changelog listed in the op? The story continues so slow, that I have no idea if playing again makes any sense.

theblueballer

Jan 30, 2019
Got the exact same error - Since it generally is a good idea to replay a game fresh once it gets updated I thought "what the heck, it won't be taking all too long." and ended up with that error happening during the appearance of the Octopus ghost. Skipping or not does not matter, as I did more or less read most of the dialogue - gotta give credit where it's due: The Dialogue feels pretty spot on with its humour.

Quick info - you can just skip through all those errors and it will still continue by the looks of it, it just appears an error is thrown due to the lack of some png files.
How did you skip through the error as I am getting it as well? I was under the impression that the skip button only skips through text and dialogue

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
How did you skip through the error as I am getting it as well? I was under the impression that the skip button only skips through text and dialogue
I believe he is talking about hitting the "ignore" option at the bottom, which tries to just ignore the error and keep moving forward regardless

Reactions: Morah SDG

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
can someone help me , I can't cheat core in game !!!
The cheat codes change with each version, the current set in the OP are for the previous version (3.2), so they are outdated and do not work. Unless/until someone posts the current cheats, we don't have that option.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes