Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
It's nice to see that the Devs were putting much effort in this update. I had my fun, for sure. But the writing was more than off the tracks. Especially the Sam part on the school dance.

Still a great thank you to GZone and MorahZamora and everyone else involved in this game.

Reactions: Morah SDG

highlander00

May 15, 2017
The cheat codes change with each version, the current set in the OP are for the previous version (3.2), so they are outdated and do not work. Unless/until someone posts the current cheats, we don't have that option.
Here they are:

cheat_code_all_scenes = "Log_Cabin_72"
cheat_code_orgone_100 = "Deviant_Rulz"
cheat_code_HP = "HP+100"
cheat_code_money_500 = "Moolah_500"
cheat_code_collectables = "Pocket_Fullz"
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "Genie_Spree"

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
We're not doing an adopted route, Jack will still be Jack's father, and Maddie will not be considered Danny's mother in any regard. We're trying to make it so it doesn't sound like "Okay, we just put a [new_title] insert in place of thing's like [mom], [sis], [brother] and the like. We don't want it to be a poor and simple plug in job.
Could you just put the option to name the relation? Many people do that instead. Make it so the game unlocks all those actions when family titles are inserted.

Reactions: Nightphysics

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
Thanks goes to Post #1319

cheat_code_all_scenes = "Log_Cabin_72"
cheat_code_orgone_100 = "Deviant_Rulz"
cheat_code_HP = "HP+100"
cheat_code_money_500 = "Moolah_500"
cheat_code_collectables = "Pocket_Fullz"
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "Genie_Spree"

Reactions: Morah SDG and Gabaw

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
Four New H-Scenes (Three of them are fully animated)
Quests (Including One Branching Choice Quest)
A new Leveling System for the Fight events
New backgrounds
New outfits for many characters
and much more

By MorahZamora #1287

Reactions: Morah SDG and Gabaw

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
So started from episode one. There are no mods or anything but I am getting an exception couldn't find "characters/dash baxter/flip/dash f85.png" do you guys have a fix?

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
So, from what I've been reading there are some amount of bugs and the writing is cringy/cheesy in this release? That's pretty unfortunate. Oh well, I was planning to wait until the Maddie release anyhow. I do very much want to support this game on Patreon but only when content that appeals to me is being worked on.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes