jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Can anyone tell how many / what Maddie's scenes are added in the latest update? thanks in advance!

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
anyone else can't progress Oh Sister Of Mine quest? I'm stuck at "You'll need to progress in A New Frienemy" before you continue even though I already had. Otherwise, can someone give me a save at the start of this update that's working?

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
anyone else can't progress Oh Sister Of Mine quest? I'm stuck at "You'll need to progress in A New Frienemy" before you continue even though I already had. Otherwise, can someone give me a save at the start of this update that's working?
Managed to figure it out. I had a save right before I got the "A New Frienemy" quest where I just beat Penelope in the school. I then focused on completing the Oh Sister Of Mine quest until I came to the A New Frienemy roadblock again but this time I can progress with A New Frienemy then switch back to finishing the Oh Sister Of Mine quest.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
1.0 - is it mean, that is "Complete"?
So they named it v1.0 but what does this mean?
It means GZone doesn't know how semantic versioning works, and thinks you're supposed to go from 0.9 to 1.0. So this is the tenth major update, and should really be 0.10.
Some of the new backgrounds definitely do., Like the bar.
:sick: Thanks for being honest at least.
Sad life, the characters in the updated artstyle no longer look like accurate copies from the show. Liked the old art much more since it looked so similar to the show.
Baffling decision for sure; not like there was anything wrong with the old.

Reactions: happybrother

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I didn’t make this update dawg, it’s just very clearly, that’s what it is. I’m not being “honest” about it lol
Are you a different Morah with a Game Developer tag on F95 and lots of posts in this thread, than the one in this game's credits? If so, surely you can see how that'd be a little confusing.

3.70 star(s) 62 Votes