cheat_code_all_scenes = “EternalDance”
cheat_code_orgone_100 = “PervyMode”
cheat_code_LevelUp = “Gamer”
cheat_code_money_500 = “Bless”
cheat_code_collectables = “CatchEmAll”
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = “EcoChic”

CLP

Jun 1, 2017
Wtf happen to this game ? Last i played this game was 0.94. Maddie animations were hot and smooth af but now not only they changed it but also look janky as well.

Reactions: uncleaR1596

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
Wtf happen to this game ? Last i played this game was 0.94. Maddie animations were hot and smooth af but now not only they changed it but also look janky as well.
Previous team was forced to separate from Team Bieno / Gzone due to issues Gzone created and allowed to continue. As a result, the choice was made by Gzone to use AI since he did not want to pay an artist for their time.

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Previous team was forced to separate from Team Bieno / Gzone due to issues Gzone created and allowed to continue. As a result, the choice was made by Gzone to use AI since he did not want to pay an artist for their time.
That's sad i was hoping it was making a come back but by the sounds of it it's more a final farewell

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
That's sad i was hoping it was making a come back but by the sounds of it it's more a final farewell
On one hand Gzone doesn't want to lose the cash cow that is Amity Park, as well as his other game. To that point he will more than likely keep it going as long as possible.

On the other hand, due to his inability to due numerous things previously mentioned in this thread, one of the biggest being actually pay an artist / animator for their time instead of requesting someone do the work for free; the updates will continue to be past the deadline as well as include less content as well as utilize more of AI.

Other than the length of time it takes, Gzone's incompetence is a good thing because it will push people towards Morah SDG 's project.

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Look at the version, man.
Not really, it's been said & confirmed that version 1.00 does not relate to final version ... just the numerical stuff, the next number available.

That being said, it remains to be seen WHEN exactly are we going to get the next update. My personal guess ... probably not any time soon. Maybe in a year from now, August 2025?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Not really, it's been said & confirmed that version 1.00 does not relate to final version ... just the numerical stuff, the next number available.
I agree.

Check out the latest version of Rogue-like Evolution and it is not completed.
v1.52a

jackspamerhands

Oct 9, 2022
How are these scenes unlocked?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iirc desiree's is in the spectra chapter during a possible event at night, dunno about maddie's im trying to figure that one out along with the fail state just because i want to see it

Reactions: Zhaico

Semetal

Jul 12, 2024
Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Bro, I need an updated guide of chapter 8 for the newest version. After the date at the mall with Jazz, I can't do anything to advance the story. The 3 missions are locked and we are given no clues about what to do next. And no, going to school at any time of the day doesn't help (I explored the entirety of it).

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
iirc desiree's is in the spectra chapter during a possible event at night, dunno about maddie's im trying to figure that one out along with the fail state just because i want to see it
I already have all the scenes for all the characters, in Maddie's case you have to have version 1.01 of Amity Park and after the mission in which you fight against the robot, at night instead of sleeping go to the hallway or the stairs of the house and the scene is activated.

3.70 star(s) 62 Votes