Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Are you a different Morah with a Game Developer tag on F95 and lots of posts in this thread, than the one in this game's credits? If so, surely you can see how that'd be a little confusing.
No, but 5 previous members of Team Bieno left Amity Park to pursue our own Danny Phantom parody game in a separate team, and thus didn’t work, in large part, on *this* update. Certainly, none of us had any hand in the choice to use AI Artwork, is all I mean to say.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

HoudiniProd1

Jun 6, 2024
No, but 5 previous members of Team Bieno left Amity Park to pursue our own Danny Phantom parody game in a separate team, and thus didn’t work, in large part, on *this* update. Certainly, none of us had any hand in the choice to use AI Artwork, is all I mean to say.
Wait is this game using AI art now?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I think there are 4 new scenes with Maddie, including 1 "fail attempt".
By the way, are they going to get rid/alter older scenes? When I tried the previous update, some of the Maddie scenes were changed.
Less content, new art. Definitely not more with the "added" scenes

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
I downloaded Amity Park V 1.0 via the Mega Link on the first page of this thread. It plays, but all of the menu options are covered in static, and if I try to press on the first option, likely start, all of the dialogue is just boxes of TV static, from the looks of it. Is the Windows version of this new update just that screwy? I also tried using the compressed version that someone posted here, and same results. Never played this game before, but it looked like it had potential.... Does someone potentially have a fix?

Trakers

Jul 9, 2017
Got a bug in livingroom at night.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/locations/home/house_livingroom.rpy", line 309, in <module>
NameError: name 'maddie_sleep_boobjob' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/locations/home/house_livingroom.rpyc", line 304, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/locations/home/house_livingroom.rpy", line 309, in <module>
NameError: name 'maddie_sleep_boobjob' is not defined
In version 1.0.1 works fine

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
Not only the new V 1.0, but the old 0.9.6 have what looks like TV static instead of text when I try to play them. I can still play through a few scenes, but obviously with the static in place, I have no clue what anybody is saying. If anyone knows how I may fix that, I would appreciate it.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
How do I properly trigger and start either of the new quests? I get a conversation at school in which Danny mentions getting headache pills for Jazz, but that conversation with Jazz never happened in my save file, and the quest log does not update from "1) ???"

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
the level of inconsistency in the art is kind of wild given how long this update took.

Maddie will consistently have two different 2 different art styles in the same scene and 3 different art styles across the whole game

Reactions: Hx-01 and Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 62 Votes